“Good food at fair prices”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Indian Mound House of Pizza
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Pizza was excellent, and spaghetti dinner included a large portion plus a nice salad and garlic bread. The staff was cordial and friendly. Prices were good and we had a nice experience.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

I have eaten here quite a few times and the food is always good.Ive been here alone
and with friends have never been dissapointed . The spaghetti in my opinion is ex-
cellent and extra care is put in when it is served.I will definately be back.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Never eat here just took a to go pizza and eat at my house it wasn't bad I have only eat there twice though

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is the only place open past 7 o'clock during the week in Ossipee. There isn't much choice when it comes to food In this area. I've been to Indian Mound before and received good food, I have also been there when it's terrible. It's a 50/50 chance depending on who is cooking. I give them props for staying open past 7 and being open daily. If your looking for something special keep on driving.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

We telephoned a large take out order with lots of changes. The pizza was hot and not greasy. Helpful on the phone and no issue that they were closing. Very punctual and attentive. Just wish they delivered!!