“OMG Largest Ice Cream in the Country”
Review of Deer Cap Ice Cream

Deer Cap Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Center Ossipee
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Stopped in for an ice cream, well be sure that you are hungry because they pack a HUGE amount of ice cream in your cup or cone. I had the small and it was almost a full meal

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Right off the main road is the Deer Cap Campground, but for those not interested in camping, turn in for a sweet treat. The ice cream is great, a nice variety of flavors and the price is the best around. Sit inside and grab some local gossip or outside on a picnic table to enjoy the woods and soak up some sun. This place isn't fancy but well worth a visit if you are hankering for some good ice cream.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Went there for the first time tonight. The portions were huge, the prices were cheap and the ice cream was delicious. I would say you could not ask for more. They open at 6pm on weeknights so be prepared for that.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

A one scoop sundae for $4.25 is simply huge. I ordered a 2-scoop for $5.25 because I wanted to try two flavors but this was the largest sundae I have ever had. I almost made the mistake of ordering a 3-scoop until I saw my wife's one-scoop. It will be one-scoop for me from now on. The ice cream was excellent with excellent hot fudge. We will be returning but it will always be a one scoop for me from now on.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

If you like Ice Cream this is the place to go. They are NOT afraid to give you a healthy order. A word of warning do not go there right after a meal, You can make this a stop mid afternoon, because the portions are large and the ice cream is very good.