“Great pizza”
Review of Pizza Barn Inc.

Pizza Barn Inc.
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Had the pepperoni pizza. Huge pieces of meat. It was delicious! Love the atmosphere of the barn! Waitress was very nice!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We were camping nearby and decided to try out the Pizza Barn during a rainstorm. It's a fun place, and the food was yummy. The pizza crust was a little sweet, but good. And the onion rings were to die for. We got there early and didn't have to wait for a table, but the people that arrived after us seemed to have long waits. So get there early if you can!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I went years ago with my Mom. She saw it on The Phantom Gourmet on TV and really wanted to try it. She lives in Mass. We ordered the pepperoni and a special.

Just did a second stop, this time with Hubby. We chose the Taco Salad pizza. See photo!

So, it's all amazing but especially the pepperoni! I adore pizza and traveled hours for these. Yep, I'd do it again!

Medium thin/thick crust, great sauce!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I'd been to the Pizza Barn as a young child. I was happy to take my own kids and to find that it was just as I'd remembered. We can't wait to go back next year.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Just picked up take out pepperoni pizza. Hot, on time, friendly staff, really good. Definitely worth a stop. Great Job Pizza Barn!