“Friendly Service and Good Food!”
Review of Bessie's Lunch

Bessie's Lunch
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Brentwood
Reviewed 19 August 2016

Been here several times for breakfast and always been happy with my meal. I've never had an egg not done the way I ordered. They have excellent omelettes, pancakes and french toasts. If your looking for good home cooking and meals.....Bessie's is the place to go!

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Been here many times over the years while visiting friends
The food NEVER disappoints

The place is basic which to me is a bonus, and the food is fab!
Wish I could pick this place up and take it back with me

I'd never had a Salisbury steak and it was one of the specials
I also had a side of butternut squash
The lunch came with mushroom gravy ~ very filling and extremely tasty

Two others had the hotdog specials both really enjoyed their lunches
One other had the pasta
The pasta looked good and smelt amazing

Gem of a place!

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Stopped in on the way home from hitting the "antique" sales.

Packed house, smelled wonderful all the way from the street.

Had the stuffed french toast, corned beef hash omelet and home fries.....
The hash had no crispiness ( only lightly warmed before being folded into the omelette to be honest), lots of cheese and the eggs were cooked just like I asked for.
The french toast came with sour cream and sprinkled with brown sugar, while piled high with 2 layers of berries and sliced banana.

Worth the stop just make sure to ask for the way you want things cooked.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

A wonderful surprise! We were very hesitant about going into this restaurant so I think the management may want to spend a few bucks to pretty up the exterior. But the inside was good and the food was fantastic! The menu was loaded with so many yummy selections. I had the cheeseburger club and it came with a mountain of onion rings! I could only eat half of the sandwich and a bit of the onion rings!! Will absolutely go here again!

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Bessies Lunch is a great low-key family or solo dinning experience that serves quality homemade meals at a very affordable price. I really love this place. I've had breakfast, lunch and dinners there many times and I keep on coming back. The food is served up fast by some very nice waitresses, some who've worked there for many many years. Though everything on the menus is good, I highly recommend their meatloaf with mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes and squash. Their fried claims are very good too!

Been to Bessie's Lunch? Share your experiences!