“Great pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2016

Went there late after a long drive for dinner. They had a limited staff and it was definitely busy that night. However, our server was great and were were allowed to seat where we wanted and felt comfortable. I had their Farmers' Pizza and it is one of the best I ever had. My boyfriend came back the next evening for a pizza himself and I stole a slice. He had one with sausage and ham.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

This restaurant always seems to be busy when we drive past. Tried to eat there on a Tuesday but got there only to find out they are closed on Monday and Tuesday. Our fault for not checking first. We called Thursday and made a reservation for Friday night after a planned afternoon antiquing and shopping in Bethlehem. They have a great area outside for dining as well as inside. Their menu is quite varied and interesting. Great appetizers; our group of 5 enjoyed the breaded artichokes immensely and different flavors of wings. When our dinners came most of us were sadly disappointed and wished we had just ordered more appetizers. The haddock dinner was very good and the meat calzone good but a little burned. Three of the group ordered either eggplant or chicken parmigiana and could hardly eat it for it was so over cooked and burned. The waitress never came back to ask how our dinners were or when she took away our plates which had little eaten off them said anything other than would we like dessert. I want to think it was just an off night and if we had an opportunity to come back would have much better food.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

A nice menu, but could use some expansion. However, we all found something to eat and we were all please. The thin crust pizza was my choice, but perhaps because I had fresh tomatoes on it, the crust was somewhat soggy. Still, I enjoyed it.

Like most restaurants, it was very noisy.

The ingredients were fresh. We were all happy with our food.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Stopped in on a Saturday night without a reservation and though I was told they were booked, they did find a table for two. The service was great. And the food was excellent with a nice menu. Although the wine seemed a little pricey, the meal was great. I would highly recommend Rosa Flamingo's on any trip to the White Mountains/Mount Washington area...

Reviewed 7 August 2016

My spouse and I vacation in the White Mountains each year and always made it a point to eat at Rosa's at least once if not more. However this year we were very disappointed. We went on Wednesday around 6 p.m. They open at 5 for dinner and Wednesday is their first day open for the week's business. We sat downstairs in the bar area so that we could relax and have a couple of beers before we ate dinner. After waiting a long time to be acknowledged by the waitress we ordered a beer and let the waitress know that we'll probably have another one before we order dinner. We finished our beer an waited an incredibly long time for the waitress to return to our table. We decided we had better order dinner at that point because it had taken so long for the waitress to come back to our table. I ordered the steak and was told they were out of it. I don't know how that could be but it was obvious the restaurant wasn't being managed properly in the back of the house and in the front of the house since the service was horrendous. We paid for our beer and left hungry and very disappointed.