“THE COOLEST DESSERT IN HISTORY.”

Jordan's Ice Creamery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Belmont
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Best Ice Cream and homemade in the Lakes Region I have ever had, been back a few times and haven't had a flavor I didn't like.Orange Pineapple, Raspberry truffle, Chocolate, French Vanilla chocolate chip, Yum Yum Yum

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The ice-cream is so creamy and delicious, it's crazy. They have all the flavors you will love...chocolate, rum raisin, butter crunch, chocolate chip, grape nut, moose tracks...just to name a few! The banana splits look huge...if you love ice-cream...you have to visit Jordan's...they have a second location at Fun spot! One note...cups seem to get less ice-cream than cones...so order the cone!

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Walk up ice cream place, with plenty of parking, and picnic tables.
Driving from a Tilton hotel, and was wondering if I got the directions wrong. All of the sudden, Jordan's appeared.
Great tasting ice cream, many flavors to choose from. Huuuuge portions!
Black Rasberry Chocolate Chip is really tasty!

Reviewed 9 June 2017

We moved to the area last year, after living for 30 years in an area with many choices for delicious, homemade ice cream. Jordans does not disappoint! I'm just glad that it's a 25 minute drive from my home, or we'd be in serious trouble.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

We were visiting the lakes area for vacation and just discovered this place driving by toward the end of our trip. Had the blueberry and it was the best ice cream ever so we went back the next day and I was disappointed that they didn't have blueberry so I tried the maple walnut and it blew me away it was so awesome. Very friendly and nice size serving for the price. Sure it is more than Dairy Queen but the creaminess is unbelievable for their homemade ice cream.