US$152
US$288
US$271
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$303/night.

Comfort Inn Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$173
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$132
US$124
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 June 2017

The room was clean and comfortable. The young man at the front desk was awesome! Very polite and helpful. I did not see any bugs as some reviews posted. if I ever need a room in the area I will be back

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
HillBrookMotel, Owner at Hill-Brook Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you for taking time to write your honest feedback. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped here because it was one half the price of everyone else in the area and had a good review. 13 inch color TV but has cable refrig microwave air conditioning and Heat very clean. I would stay here again. You can actually open the windows and get a nice breeze through the place with screens just like in the 60s which is probably when it was built.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your honest review. We appreciate your business. We are in process of upgrading our TV's with HD channels that our customer come to expect this fall.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Checked in w owners wife, got a room for friends who had apt fire, they had no ID's & only the clothes on their backs. I have lived in the same town that hotel is in for over 30 years. Barely got out of the office when the owner came running out into the parking lot and told us to come back into the office, started treating us like criminals said he didn't run a babysitting service and wanted the key back. Said we were lucky he wasn't keeping our money. Then pretended he was doing us a favor by voiding the transaction when in fact you can't give a refund [vs a void) for a transaction that hasn't closed yet. He said the money would be available immediately because a void makes it like it never happened, which is ludicrous, when I knew that would not be the case greatly inconveniencing us. I called American Express and got an expedite code for his credit card processor so they could release the money more quickly and also asked him why they had charged a 15% gratuity hold when he said they did not do that before we checked in. He said American Express was lying to me so they could get me off the phone, and was unwilling to call his credit card processing company with the 6 digit number. When I called the next morning to speak to the wife she said yes they charge the 15% hold. I have no problem with an incidentals hold I just don't like people lying about not doing it and then putting it on. My experience is that the owner is extremely unprofessional, doesn't know squat about customer relations, is rude, and doesn't know much about how his own business works. I have never been treated so rudely by a local business in my life. and my experience does not seem to be out of line with many other people who have had similar experiences with this man. Check out the other reviews he just wants to argue with people and show that he's right when in fact he's losing business.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Not disclosing the room you planning to rent is for teenagers and not victims of fire is right out dishonest! As per your rest of your story, i will leave it up to smart consumers to decide. Yes, we do run tight ship here being onsite Innkeepers, and many of our repeat guests like it that way and helped support our business for past 21 years.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

Bugs, EEK.

And it looks like they rent by the hour, Saw a couple of shady characters in the next room with a lot of undesirable noise clearly heard across the thin walls.

Rude hosts will not change my room, left within 3 hrs of check-in.

STAY AWAY.

Room Tip: stay away, rude hosts
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Thanks for writing your dishonest review. It seems many of our guests has different experience. We have sustained strong reputation as exceptionally clean property that provide value to self pay customers for over 35 years. We don't claim to please everyone who walks through the door.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

This motel is very basic with few amenities. I had booked a reservation online and the woman argued with me when i got there even though i had a confirmation number. i was concerned i would be stranded with no room.People frequently hang out outside and it makes you feel creepy all of the people watching you as you arrive.The room did have a refrigerator but no microwave. The husband is nice but not often present. The owners do not understand the hospitality business and guest service.

Room Tip: Try to deal with the husband
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo

Very sorry to hear about your check-in experience. Although, we deploy state of the art, very latest online reservation technology, often time we do experience problems with our online partner communications. Their servers do experience delay and/or problems. In terms of making you feel creepy, our guests who stays here do enjoy our yards and outdoor chairs to breath clean air. It does not make them creepy! They are hard working people just like you are. And yes, we are proud Indian American owners who have served our guest with pride for past 21 years, and 65% of our guests are repeat customers, are rare statistics in hotel business!