All reviewsmurphy bedfull kitchenindoor poolnorth conwaygas fireplacethrough rcifirst floorstanton housenew hampshireattitash mountainstudio unitno elevatorwasher and dryerwhite mountainsjetted tubpartial kitchentime share
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed three nights and would have wished we could stay longer. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful upon arrival. The condo we had was extremely spacious. There was plenty of kitchenware,appliances, etc. tv had all the movie channels for free. Wi fi was free and worked well. Between the pool tennis and ping pong the kids were happy. It was quiet despite the train. The location is great for activities. Even the restaurant was good. No complaints. We must have had 20 towels!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2017

My family of four stayed at the Mountain Village Resort on August 4th. I was extremely disappointed in our room. We rented a studio in building six and felt as if we stepped back in time. I honestly believe that the rooms have not been updated since the early 80's. Extremely old-fashioned wallpaper and a dated pull out sofa that has seen better days. When we first arrived at the room we were greeted by the largest brown spider I have ever seen. Once we got rid of the spider we attempted to settle down for the night. The accommodation did not have an appropriate amount of pillows. When I called down to the front desk they suggested that I come to the office (which would be a walk outside at night) and they will see if they can find us a pillow. It was 11:30 at this point and I told them I wasn't going to bother and we would just deal with it. They didn't have anyone to bring us a pillow?? At 4:30 am, we started hearing an incessant beeping sound. I called down to the front desk and the clerk said that she wouldn't be able to get anyone down there until about 6:30 am. We listened to the beeping sound for the rest of the night. We were given one small trial size bottle of shampoo for our family of four with NO conditioner. When I attempted to dry my hair, the hair dryer from the 70's burnt out and started smoking... The one thing that we all enjoyed was the pool area and Jacuzzi. The pool area and Jacuzzi was very clean and the only great part about our stay here.

Room Tip: Ask when the room was last updated... maybe there are better rooms here.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Wanted to spend some time in the White Mountains and Attitash showed availability on the RCI website. Went with 4 nights in a 1 BR in mid-July.
We arrived about an hour before check-in time, and the front desk agent apologized for our unit not being ready. Certainly wasn't necessary. She said she would call us as soon as the unit was available and gave us a pass to the indoor pool to relax while waiting. The call came in about 20 minutes, and we were given the keys to SHO4 in the Stanton House.
Plenty of parking, but moving in was a bit of a challenge for a couple seniors with a number of heavy bags. The unit was a third floor walk up with another flight up to the master BR. Once we were in, all was well. TVs, AC, kitchen, washer/dryer, all lights, whirlpool bath, free internet worked fine. Bedding very comfortable and the nights quiet.
While in the area we road the Mount Washington Cog Railway, the Conway Scenic Railroad Notch train, visited Crawford's Notch and the casino in Oxford, ME, attended church in Center Conway and drove the Kancamagus Highway. And we thoroughly enjoyed all of our time.
One concern for folks like us who like to cook our meals in our room -- there was a small grocery a few miles but the nearest supermarkets were about a 12 mile drive through North Conway where traffic is horrible during the summer.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank airpizz6
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Great resort, gorgeous grounds and gardens, friendly and helpful staff and tons to do in the area.

Our unit was large and well-equipped, clean and comfortable.

Perfect place for a vacation. As a wedding & portrait photographer, I enjoy getting away to beautiful spots to take photos for fun.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2017

The unit was spotless and huge....everything worked and there was really nothing we could fault. Having a washer, dryer and dishwasher just made the stay so easy.
Nearby Bartlett is a great little town with a divine coffee shop in the main street and even some outlet shopping.
The drives and walks are awesome and we spent many hours wondering around the area.
I can only imagine how delightful this place would be in winter.

Room Tip: The entire complex was very quiet and even though there were other people next door we would not have known.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple