This was not the first time staying at Attitash Mountain Village Resort, it was our 4th time visiting the same hotel and the last time. First of all the front desk is not welcoming nor warm, very rude people working here. Second the room is so old; the sofa bed is old, dirty and smelled terrible. The rug has spots everywhere. We rented a studio and the fridge was extremely dirty on the sides, the kitchen didnt even had a frying pan. in the bathroom only ONE shampoo ??? really ? only one shampoo for a family of 3 and NO CONDITIONER NOR SOAP. Now i have a 4 months old when i ask for baby crib it cost an additional $20.00 on top of the room rate, this is crazy.
When we decided to go outside to have some fresh air we notice we had 2 chairs out side but no table, how come the units around us had new tables and nicer sets? i really feel this place save their worst rooms for those who booked on a third party website or those who book last minute, not sure how it works but i was able to see they had better rooms but for some reason we were given the worst of all every time we stay. And is their lost because i am taking my business somewhere else there are plenty of nice hotels and resort in the same area, including the Attitash Grand Summit not even a mile away.
i forgot to say the sliding door to get outside was off from the tracks and fell when we opened it. Terrible stay and when you are checking out the employees again very rude don't even ask "how was your stay? how are you? the bottom line they are not concern about your stay all they want is the money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BECAUSE WHERE YOU STAY SHOULD BE JUST AS MEMORABLE AS WHERE YOU VISIT. Welcome to Attitash Mountain Village Resort, where the views are as endless as the possibilities. We'd like to invite you to experience award-winning accommodations while visiting New Hampshire's North Conway and Mount Washington Valley region. Located at the base of Attitash Ski Resort, Attitash Mountain Village is a four-season destination resort surrounded by towering mountain peaks rising from the banks of the Saco River blanketed by native pine and white birch trees - offering over 350 rooms, suites, townhouses and trailside accommodations. Many units feature kitchens, gas fireplaces, spa tubs and mountain views. Experience on resort hiking, mountain biking, X-C skiing, ice-skating, kayaking and fishing with full access to indoor and outdoor pools, playgrounds, tennis courts, fitness facility with sauna, and indoor/outdoor hot-tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Attitash Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Attitash Mountain Village Bartlett
- Attitash Mountain Village White Mountains/Bartlett, NH