All reviews the main house white mountains cabin rooms presidential range great hosts spring skiing hot tub cooked breakfast feel like family b bs the barn friendly owners cabin fever north conway new hampshire great weekend living room
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I spent the weekend here for a short getaway. This is our second time here and it’s become our favorite place to stay in NH. Innkeepers, Chuck and Karen, made our stay wonderful! They were so gracious and accommodating during our most recent visit when our truck broke down. They went out of their way to make sure our stay was as comfortable as possible. Highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2017

The location of the hotel allows for an easy drive to several different ski area such as Bretton Woods and Attatash. The host was extremely friendly and put on a great breakfast which is included in the price. This is a great value in the area!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheSavvyTraveler12
BartlettInn, Manager at Bartlett Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Hello Savy Traveler,

We're happy to know that you enjoyed your visit with us and thank you for taking the time to let us know. Hope to see you again!

Take care and Happy Holidays!
Karen and Chuck

Reviewed 10 November 2017

My sister, and wife and I spent and quiet evening here. The Inn is in the country very peaceful. The room was small, but hey you only sleep here. The downstairs main room was great. Breakfast was very good and hostess was very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Very nice. My wife, daughter, and I stayed there following a trip up the Mt Washington cog railroad. The room was small but slept the three of us in comfortable queen and twin beds. The bathroom was clean and in excellent condition. Breakfast in the morning (included) was good. This inn, in the heart of the White Mountains is convenient to pretty much everything outdoors plus, if you're so inclined, the North Conway outlets. Something for everyone :)

Room Tip: They have rooms in the main house where we stayed. They also have cabins which we did not see (the inside of).
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were very pleased with our weekend stay at the Bartlett Inn. We also signed up for a murder mystery dinner train ride with Leslie the Inn keeper which we also enjoyed. The homemade breakfast was very yummy!! We stayed in the Saco cottage near the road which was a little noisy with the passing cars when on the deck but when inside the cabin it wasn't an issue. We didn't have internet service in our cabin but was invited to go to the Main house to sit in the beautiful sitting room to use the internet if we wanted. Internet wasn't a problem to us because we went there to get away and be alone My husband and I inquired about a Storyland package she offers to bring our grandchildren to in the Spring when we look forward to staying at the Bartlett Inn again. Thank you to Leslie and everyone at your Inn for a wonderful weekend. Oh I didn't mention that the weather and foliage was also AMAZING

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple