All reviews living room full kitchen north conway gas fireplace fitness center ice skating view from the balcony indoor pool nightly entertainment washer dryer condo unit the penthouse jacuzzi tub white mountains ping pong great for families new hampshire
Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

10 years ago we stayed here a couple of times it was very nice and convenient .. After a few years we finally had a chance to come back .. This time to celebrate my 48th birthday and to welcome my inlaw to the family .. Am I disappointed ? Front desk , Ali is rude bog helpful and gas attitude towards mg Asian sister. I was stunned the way my sister was treated. And when we asked to speak to the manager, we were forwarded to a mysterious voicemail .. And when we got to the rental unit,while we do not expect things to be in great conditions, the room was not clean at all. Kitchen was dirty everywhere from utensils to
Microwave which had food all
Over the tray. We feel uncomfortable using things in the unit and blamed our division not to
Go to Brenton woods instead .. Oh well .. I know that this is our last trip to stay at this place and thought we shared our experience as I always do.. Think three times before studying here

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
5  Thank travelmom01845
Reviewed 17 February 2016

We have stayed in the Munich and Lillehammer buildings during our stays. Both are more than enough room for the four of us. It has a full kitchen and refrigerator to keep snacks for us. The rooms were single bedroom with pull out couch. The room is clean and very comfortable especially on the cold nights the fireplace keeps the room toasty. The location of the room is at the base of the staircase for the unit above us and below us. Foot traffic can be quite noisy especially in the early morning with children shouting outside the bedroom window. If you want quiet you may want to book a unit on the upper floor away from the noise. On our most recent stay in Lillehammer the only down side was the mattress which needs to be updated, it seemed older and sagged. Overall we would recommend staying here. The location is good in relation to the ski areas and the kids had a great time each stay.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Retiresooner
Reviewed 16 February 2016

We had a great weekend at Nordic Village Resort! Based on reviews here I booked my unit directly through NVR's site after looking at pictures and choosing an updated unit. M103B met our needs - it is a studio unit with a view and updated decor. The bedroom area is separate, but does not have it's own door. The couch also pulled out, but we did not use it since the bedroom area had two queen beds. The carpet and bathroom were dated, but in good condition. The wifi and gas fireplace worked great. The units do not offer daily maid service - our unit did not have a vacuum, but we made do with a broom. I wish I had brought paper towels for cleaning since we ate breakfast in the unit. I have nothing but good things to say about the unit, but the highlights of NVR were the amenities. We bought ice skates with us and skated on the pond multiple times during our stay. We enjoyed the indoor pool, but like most hotel pools the temperature was cool. On the other hand the outdoor pool was warm and a fun experience - at only 20 degrees outside we stayed in the outdoor pool for an hour. There are towels at the pool, you do not need to bring them.

Room Tip: Look at the photos of specific units on Nordic Village's Website.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2016

My husband and I spent two nights along with another couple. The townhouse was everything we hoped for. It was very clean. Had everything we needed - linens, kitchenware, washer and drier. The layout was perfect for two couples (2 bathrooms). The fireplace was wonderful and the view was great! Living room had a great big flat screen TV (so sad the Pats lost).
Skiers will like that there's a big bench on the entrance where you can suit up before heading out. The resort had nice amenities, the outdoor heated pool was perfect after a day on the slopes. The location is perfect, we made it to Bretton Woods in 20 minutes. Attitash is basically on the same road (we could see the slopes from the townhouse), and Wildcat was 10 minutes away. One thing I'd recommend is to bring your own pillow. The pillows were very full, too high for me. Looking forward to going back!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank CrisFM7
Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

I had a nice condo with a view of the mountains, a cozy fireplace, balcony, and a large jacuzzi tub in the bathroom. The kitchen was fully stocked with everything you could need. There was a clean, comfortable king size bed and television in the bedroom. The only issue that I had was that even though there were empty buildings all over the property they placed a loud family with children in the condo below mine. The walls aren't very thick so I heard all the yelling and running up and down the stairs. It made for a not so enjoyable end to my quiet weekend. Keep that in mind if you go during peak times.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo