US$212
BestWestern.com
US$90
QualityInn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$194
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$88
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$123
All reviewsold schoolfamily runann mariethe main streetplace to staymartin hotelno frillsmini fridgechain hotelsfront officenothing fancyclean placecomfortable bedroad tripup to datewithin walking distanceconvenient location
Reviewed 12 December 2017

This is a very nice no frills motel. Super clean, office was very friendly. No Casino so No Smoking smells or problems. We stopped here on our way from Denver to Oregon. Room had a microwave oven, and a good size mini fridge. The queen bed was very comfortable and everything was very clean. Highly Recommended if all you need is a good nights sleep before heading on.

Room Tip: Best One Night Stop in Winnemucca
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mary beth w
Gurmit Singh B, Owner at Town House Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thanks a lot! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

The website convinced me to make a reservation, especially considering that the local Best Western wanted $123 plus 12.5% tax for standard rooms. The Town House is immaculate. It is actually painted and the parking area is clean. Everything about the place shows care and maintenance. Anna-Marie is one of the owners and she checked me in. They have been doing this for thirty years or more and the experience shows. Without condescension, the service at the Town House harkens back to an era when businesses actually sought to provide a service for the customer rather than just maximizing profits. I won't stay anywhere else. When a place is right, loyalty is earned.

See to your weapons and stand to your horses,
Stormrider

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Stormrider45
Reviewed 14 October 2017

I stayed here once before so felt it was a good choice on my trip in September. This is an older motel, with older bedding, furniture, etc., but it was clean and I thought on my first stay the price was just about fair. I stayed here two nights on this trip and the first night didn't sleep well because of the noise from the small refrigerator that kept humming loudly all night. On my return trip I was in another room and while this room's refrigerator didn't hum all night, one of the bedside light bulbs was out, and there was a small cobweb hanging from the other bedside light, as well as dust along the back of the beside table and on top of the clock provided, that lead me to believe the room may not be as clean as it appeared. On the positive, this is a quaint little place to stay, very convenient location, all one level. The owner is very nice and helpful. I think I just felt that on this trip I paid about $20 more a night than what I should have.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

If you are in Winnemucca, you are probably traveling through en route somewhere. In which case, the Town House Motel works fine. My room was clean and comfortable and allowing my dog to stay for an extra $10 was great. Best of all, this motel is a block away from The Griddle, which serves a fine breakfast before you head out again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Looks freshly painted outside, with white walls and green doors. Our room was clean and comfortable. Noisy ceiling fan in bathrm, but that's common. Were given recommendations for dinner and breakfast. Enjoyed it's location so we could walk around that part of the town. More hangers in closet would be useful.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple