All reviews old school family run ann marie martin hotel based on reviews place to stay the main street convenience store nothing fancy no frills chain hotels front office small pool mini fridge comfortable bed coffee maker up to date
Reviewed 24 October 2017

The website convinced me to make a reservation, especially considering that the local Best Western wanted $123 plus 12.5% tax for standard rooms. The Town House is immaculate. It is actually painted and the parking area is clean. Everything about the place shows care and maintenance. Anna-Marie is one of the owners and she checked me in. They have been doing this for thirty years or more and the experience shows. Without condescension, the service at the Town House harkens back to an era when businesses actually sought to provide a service for the customer rather than just maximizing profits. I won't stay anywhere else. When a place is right, loyalty is earned.

See to your weapons and stand to your horses,
Stormrider

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Stormrider45
Reviewed 14 October 2017

I stayed here once before so felt it was a good choice on my trip in September. This is an older motel, with older bedding, furniture, etc., but it was clean and I thought on my first stay the price was just about fair. I stayed here two nights on this trip and the first night didn't sleep well because of the noise from the small refrigerator that kept humming loudly all night. On my return trip I was in another room and while this room's refrigerator didn't hum all night, one of the bedside light bulbs was out, and there was a small cobweb hanging from the other bedside light, as well as dust along the back of the beside table and on top of the clock provided, that lead me to believe the room may not be as clean as it appeared. On the positive, this is a quaint little place to stay, very convenient location, all one level. The owner is very nice and helpful. I think I just felt that on this trip I paid about $20 more a night than what I should have.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

If you are in Winnemucca, you are probably traveling through en route somewhere. In which case, the Town House Motel works fine. My room was clean and comfortable and allowing my dog to stay for an extra $10 was great. Best of all, this motel is a block away from The Griddle, which serves a fine breakfast before you head out again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Looks freshly painted outside, with white walls and green doors. Our room was clean and comfortable. Noisy ceiling fan in bathrm, but that's common. Were given recommendations for dinner and breakfast. Enjoyed it's location so we could walk around that part of the town. More hangers in closet would be useful.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2017

We decided to take a chance on this motel as it had good ratings from trip advisor. It is an older motel, but has been maintained very well. It was exceptionally clean. The manager was very helpful and friendly and was able to recommend good places for dinner.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family