“Mmm mmm mmm”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Description: 775-847-7444
Description: 775-847-7444
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

It was Great food, quick service, and family friendly. Dining is available inside and outside. I would go again!

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I've ridden my bicycle up to Virginia City from Carson city twice, and now the motorcycle from north Lake Tahoe. I alway stop here for the smoked tri tip sandwich. It's a generous serving of thin sliced smoked try tip on a soft bread roll. Hot and delicious! Three bbq sauces to choose form at the table. You'd best grab plenty of napkins! There are sides of slaw or salad, beans or mac & cheese to go with what ever you choose. The ribs look awesome but I can't break away from that trip tip! Can't wait to take my brother and nephew when they visit with the motorcycles later this summer.

2  Thank David P
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Walked in and found menu on wall behind counter. Ordered pulled pork sandwich which was delivered hot tasty and huge portion.

Would have split and shared if I understood the size

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Wanted to visit Virginia City while we were in Carson on business. I always try to eat local whenever possible, and this was no disappointment. The smell of smoke drew us to this spot and we were glad we stopped. I ordered the spicy pork and it was amazing. I also purchased some dry jerky “OL Mexico “ and it went fast. The jerky is made in small batches and is worth its weight in gold. If you are ever in Virginia City do yourself a favor and stop here for food.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

The VC cheese streak sandwich was ok. Little messy and needed to add sauce to it for flavor. Cornbread was good. Beans had some flavor. Pastrami was decent. Never get the Battle Born beer. Yuck. I like beer, and it was so bad I had to chase it down with a different beer.