“Good Take Out Pizza”

Asiago's Pizzeria & Deli
Ranked #24 of 58 Restaurants in Stateline
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Got a pizza after a day of skiing. Delivery was unavailable (ordered it early) but it was close to our condo anyway. It is very casual but the pizza was very tasty and the price was right for a resort area. Not exactly what I get in NYC but the crust was decent enough and the toppings were plenty good. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

We stopped in on 10/28 for an early dinner and was quite impressed. They serve pasta dishes along with sandwiches, appetizers, salads and pizza. My wife had the Gnocchi and she thought it was great, I also tasted it and thought the same. We also got a 16 inch pizza that was delicious. The pizza was presented with a very nice sauce and plentiful toppings. I owned my own pizza shop for a number of years and I tend to be very critical of restaurants that do't do it my way, well this place does it their own way and it is very good. I highly recommend you stop by and try this place out. They do deliver on the Nevada side so if you don't feel like going out let them bring it to you. I do not believe you will be disappointed.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

We stopped here on our first day here in South Lake Tahoe. Best restaurant we visited on our trip! The chicken parm was fantastic, as well as the pear salad. But the best part of the visit was dessert. We ordered four different ones and shared. They were amazing!! Highly recommend the tirimsu, the carrot cake and the Chocolate cake with marshmallows.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

Asiago's is the new place for best pizza in Tahoe. We've also had several other items from the menu, and everything was very good. In addition to the indoor seating, they have a few tables outside as well.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

I arrived in South Lake Tahoe and was pretty hungry. I didn't feel like dealing with crowds or lines and was looking for something "away from the hustle and bustle." I saw that this place got some decent reviews on Trip Advisor, so I gave it a try. The restaurant feels more like a deli/pizzeria than a restaurant, but it was clean and had some interesting looking pastries in a glass display counter. I was initially going to order pizza, but they had Penne a la Vodka as a special, so I went with that. After I ordered, I was informed that it was going to take an extra 15-20 minutes, because they needed to make some fresh penne pasta. This seemed a little odd to me, since it was their dish "on special" and it was right around 5:30 PM (dinner time). I was about to change my order to a pizza, when I eyed a pizza at another table. It did not look bad, at all, but it had the distinctive "Greek pizza" appearance, whereas I prefer Italian pizza, so I stayed with the Penne Vodka. The dish was not bad, but had a little too much pepper for my taste and needed more tomato sauce and less cream sauce. I would say that it was "above average". I'm not sure if I would go there again or try somewhere else, but I would probably try a different dish (or maybe even the pizza, if I was in the mood).