“Fun night out with friends!”
Review of Park Prime

Park Prime
Ranked #20 of 61 Restaurants in Stateline
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 23 January 2018

We were a group of 6 ladies in town for a girl's weekend. This was a great spot for our dinner. The vibe was fun and the music was good. Our server was fantastic. Sadly, the food wasn't memorable, with the exception of some overall al dente risotto which we sent back. They happily fixed it and also comped the meal which was wonderful. I would come back here again for the atmosphere and service.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

If you like steak then this is the place for you. Great meat and potatoes place. The food is excellent and the service was great. It is a little more of a fine dinning place for a nice dinner out. Really nice for a family meal or a night out with a date. I really enjoyed my experience there. Great job!

Reviewed 16 January 2018

My Pistachio-Crusted Halibut was more dusted with pistachios than crusted. It was also dry/overcooked, and only had two tiny leaves of brussel sprouts, but I decided not to complain, as it was my Bday, and the clams and potato puree were delicious. Our waitress was really sweet and attentive. She saw that I'd spilled my prosecco and brought me a new one, along with a complimentary piece of cheesecake for my Bday, which made me feel special! We shared Truffle Mac & Cheese, which was good, but a little light on the cheese and heavy on the sour cream for our liking. My husband had a baked potato, and a steak, which he said was cooked to perfection. I would probably try a steak the next time we visit, but for the ambiance and service alone, I would definitely come back.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

I had reservations at the Sage Room but decided to try this place the day of. I made reservations in the morning and explained that it was an important anniversary for us and the staff accommodated us without an issue at all. The table was ready, and the service was prompt. We ordered a starter (French Onion Soup) that was excellent. We both ordered the filet with a couple sides to share. Both steaks were cooked perfectly to order and were flavorful. The sides were excellent as well. We also got desert. I have no idea where I stuffed that because the steak was a very generous portion, as were the sides. (Each side is big enough for two).

Overall FANTASTIC dinner. Well worth it!

I have only one complaint, that is more directed toward the casino. How are you going to have a 5 star restaurant with a 5k walk to the restrooms??? Yup, no restroom in the restaurant, however you will get an escort to the far side of the casino where the nearest restroom is located.

Fix this or nobody will want to take Grandma and Grandpa to dinner for fear that they will be lost before the salad arrives!

1  Thank csbuck17
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Went to Tahoe for the first time in years. Saw a Hard Rock Casino had opened. Went inside and noticed a restaurant called Park Prime. Wanting a nice steak dinner, and respecting any place that would use Prime in their name, indicating they use prime beef only (which is not cheap to do), we went for dinner. Long story short, we went back 4 of the remaining 6 nights. Filet Mignon, perfectly cooked. Asparagus, great flavor and perfectly cooked. Brought our own wine. Steep $25 corkage, but not too bad. Wine list looked relatively affordable as well. Nothing overpriced, maybe a little less than other lists at other steakhouses. Chef Christina was kind enough to come out and talk to us about techniques for cooking steaks. Over the next few nights, we were able to see just what a talented and creative chef she is. Service from hostess, floor supervisors, servers and bussers was impeccible. Highly recommend.