“10”

Harrah's Lake Tahoe
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Stateline
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 29 June 2016

This family trip was amazing, not the best view from our rooms. We will be returning back next month. Families should get closer rooms not three miles apart. The pool was great loved it maybe make a bigge spa and add a outside garden because there is no point for the outside part. It didn't meet my expectations that much.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank W8699PJmariad
Write a ReviewReviews (4,003)

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

The stay at the hotel was very quiet and very comfortable. The room was very nice and spacious; it even had two separate and loaded full bathrooms. It was located within walking distance to just about everything near the state line. It is also located right next to the lake.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael V
Reviewed 28 June 2016

The room was very nice. Recently updated and very clean with two bathrooms! We had a great view of the lake and mountains. I did not give this rating a 5 because of the food quality. The buffet was over crowded and the food was not the best although the pricing was pretty good. The café was nice but expensive. We celebrated our anniversary at Harrah's and had dinner at the Hardrock Café. The burgers are great if you can handle paying $18 for a burger. The mac and cheese was the worst I have had sent it back. The casino play was not terrible but did get some play for the money. Overall it was a nice stay just would try and find another place to eat that won't break the bank although that is tough in Tahoe.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2016

As a Total Rewards Member was told that they needed card number to get my hotel rate for the room I wanted. I did not have my card as I had replacement, at this point the reservation agent said there was nothing they could do. They would not quote me a Total Rewards rate without my card number. So I had my parents, who were staying at the time, reserve a room under their Total Rewards. I ended up in a smoking room because it was claimed that was the last room available even though that wasn't true when I called Reservations.

Upon entry to the room it smelled of smoke and a faint smell of an awful odor. We noticed that the TV/Desk Credenza was pulled out and several items were unplugged. Trying to figure out what was going on, I opened the mini fridge and the smell was awful as it was unplugged and left in disrepair. The devices plug in the bed end table was also plugged in. I had to plug in devices and troubleshoot problems with YOUR room.

On top of this I had to pay a "Resort Fee" for stuff I had no use of. I did NOT want WiFi services, or exercise room access. Your "Resort Fee" is purely an attempt to show lower rate rooms while forcing your customers to pay $25 on top of advertised room rates. If I am forced to pay this fee, it IS the room rate. Quit playing games.

Room Tip: $25 required resort fee, keep that in mind when booking.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Excellent location, buffet great food with awesome view, mattresses def need replacing, would like security to enforce non smoking areas like by elevators & pool area, indoor, Nevadas clean air law says only smoking in casino areas, def not enforced

Room Tip: Mattress very soft, used & sagged in middle, we both had a sore back in am
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stateline
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe
Montbleu Resort Casino & Spa
0.4 km away
Grand Residences by Marriott, Tahoe
Grand Residences by Marriott, Ta...
#7 of 65 in South Lake Tahoe
#2 of 9 in Stateline
Harveys Lake Tahoe
Harveys Lake Tahoe
#3 of 9 in Stateline

Been to Harrah's Lake Tahoe? Share your experiences!