“Carmelized Onion pizza is DELICIOUS!”
Review of Straw Hat Pizza

Straw Hat Pizza
Ranked #20 of 58 Restaurants in Stateline
Reviewed 13 February 2012

after a long day on the slopes, my husband and I were beat, so we ordered from Straw Hat (it was in our hotel) and brought it back up to our room to enjoy. The carmelized onion pizza was fantastic, I really enjoyed it! Can't wait to go back to Tahoe to try this pizza again.

There are newer reviews for Straw Hat Pizza

Reviewed 30 January 2012

Pizza was pretty good...not real hot, but came from across the street & delivered late one night.

Reviewed 20 January 2012

If you are gambling at Harveys you should stop by for Chicken Wings! It's in the casio, so it is easily accessible.

My husband and I were hungry after all the hard work of gambling and these came out fast!

Reviewed 5 January 2012

We had a gret time here, but the place was not so clean, also the service is not the best

Reviewed 25 December 2011

Hotel didn't have free Wi-fi so headed off for some pizza and free Wi-fi. Pizza was good. Service of good and Wi-fi was very appreciated.