4,289 results
All reviews lake tahoe cabo wabo sage room the hard rock cafe underground tunnel total rewards casino floor hotel casino nice room slot machines table games heavenly gondola heavenly village harveys fun harrahs gambling
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Always a great time. Rooms are amazing with the dual bathrooms. If you get two rooms together they can be turned into one big room!! Servers are hard working and always there to get you what you need for beverages!! Close to many places to eat with great food and drink. Right next to heavenly with great access to the gondola for a Great Lake view. Near a theater with many places to eat and drink. Good tables to play cards or dice. Come with having fun in mind and that’s all you will have!!

Room Tip: Ask for a lake view and if you go with another couple ask for adjoining rooms. Makes it fun!!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Sherry B, Guest Relations Manager at Harveys Lake Tahoe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Thank you for your loyalty, recent stay, and review! We understand that you have options when it comes to gaming/entertainment and are thrilled you chose us here at Harveys Lake Tahoe! We agree that two bathrooms are a huge plus and are happy you enjoyed that amenity! We are so pleased that you found our location, service, and amenities all to be great! Thank you for coming to have fun. We look forward to future opportunities to serve you.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I have never experienced such difficulty when trying to extend my stay. Plenty of availability however they insisted that I pack check out and check back in. After wasting an hour of time on the phone they finally booked a new reservation for one night and had me go work it out with the front desk. I did that, gave me new keys for the same room just to come back after skiing and finding that my key does not work. Went to the front desk and wasted more time waiting in line. We stay there often and I was very disappointed with the service. Also we are total reward members however the "great rate" through Harvey's direct is always higher than the travel sites.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Massuli
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Our experience at the table games, comedy club, and restaurants, the people, were great!
I don't have 220 characters, but Lake Tahoe is beautiful, even though there was no snow. Not Harvey's fault, plenty of other things to do. Just walk around the shops, casino's.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for your recent stay and review! We are so pleased that you chose to stay with us here at Harvey's Lake Tahoe! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the table games, comedy club, restaurants, and staff! We truly appreciate your business and time. We look forward to future opportunities to serve you. Thank you!

Reviewed 18 January 2018

The employees were awesome, the room was for the most part clean.
the room smelt like weed, I tried to get my room changed and I got the run around.
I was stuck in the smelly room for two nights. I will not be staying at Harveys

Room Tip: bring a gas mask
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Anna P

Thank you for your recent stay and review. We understand that you have options when it comes to hotel gaming/entertainment and are pleased you chose us here at Harveys Lake Tahoe! We are sorry to hear that there seemed to be a distinct unpleasant smell in your room. We also apologize if you felt that you got "the run around" for this should never be the case. To ensure that your experience is heard I have forwarded it over to our Hotel management staff for further review. We truly apologize where your stay fell short. We hope that you can give us another chance. We look forward to future opportunities to better serve you!

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Fun place to stay if you are traveling to South Lake Tahoe. Hotel is across the street from the mountain, making it great for Skiers and snowboarders. Lots to do if you enjoy good dining and entertainment.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for your recent stay and review. We are so pleased that you chose to stay with us here at Harveys Lake Tahoe! We are happy that you found our central location to be convenient for your ski and snowboarding endeavors. We appreciate your business and time. We look forward to future visits to serve you! Thank you.