Harveys Lake Tahoe(Stateline)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$101
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Harrah's Lake Tahoe(Stateline)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$181
  • Restaurant
Lakeside Inn and Casino(Stateline)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$86
The Lodge at Kingsbury Crossing(Stateline)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$157
US$136
US$134
US$86
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Doc's Cottages(Stateline)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$136
TripAdvisor
US$534
US$517
All reviewshuge showerindoor poolchop houseplayers clublake viewremodeled roomsmont bleucheck in was easywalk in showerplayers cardsouth lakecigarette smokenice roomtable gamescasinotahoeopal
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Rooms and casino were clean. Door to the bathroom was very difficult to shut, but the bathroom itself was tidy and had a big walk in shower. We initially booked online and got a steal of a deal on the room. When we tried to extend, they would not allow us to have the same price that our friends had received online. The only food we tried at the hotel was from the Asian restaurant which had slow service and the food was not the best. There are plenty of other places within walking distance which was nice.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 January 2018

the context: We booked a room through Priceline for one night, then found out that we were free from other plans and wanted to stay the whole weekend. Should be easy to book the extra night, right? Well it was, we were able to change our reservation with only minor difficulty through Priceline.

the problem: We arrive on what was supposed to be the first night of our stay, and the hotel says that they have no record of us arriving that night, and that they received the request to extend our stay for that night and the following night, but they inexplicably canceled the modification request. They then tell me to call Priceline because this isn't their issue. I ask if we could just get a room for that night anyway and roll that in with the booking they did have for the next night, and they said that they had no rooms available. A phone call to Priceline after finding a room across the street (luckily) led to them calling the hotel, then blaming the hotel for the issue, and saying that the hotel is offering a room upgrade for the trouble (this, in fact, was a lie, as we ended up in the same class of room), and Priceline offering a small partial refund for the trouble. Upon check-in the next day at the Montbleu, I asked the front desk clerk what had happened with the canceled night, and they still maintained the position it was Priceline's fault. Informing her that I don't care who's fault it was, I got hung out to dry on that first night with very little help from the hotel, she said she'd talk to her manager and would get back to me within the hour (this never happened).

the wacky: Having mostly written off the whole thing as a bad experience, I go to the lobby to ask about late check out. The same clerk I asked this of was the same one who checked us in, so I asked her whatever happened to the follow-up with that. She looks over at her manager and says "I spoke with him, and...", and the manager rather rudely says to her "and WHAT?" "well, we're sorry that happened, but there's nothing we can do for you" (which, I iterate, is not something I had not asked for). The manager goes on to say that the systems aren't talking to each other and they're working on that. I again make clear that I don't care who's to blame or what the issue was, that I got left in the cold (almost literally) over the issue. The manager again apologizes, and that's that.

the conclusion: Management of this hotel really lacks motivation for fixing their own mistakes or backend issues, and does not seem interested in working with guests to correct the downstream issues that it causes for their guests (at the very least, after arriving to a canceled stay, I would have appreciated some help in trying to find accommodation elsewhere or some more legwork from the front desk clerk). As a tip, if you make any modifications to your reservation at this hotel, I recommend following up with the hotel to be certain they have made the changes.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Quidjay
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We stay here a lot, this hotel can be a hit or miss. The hot tub in the private spa is still broken, it's been broken for close to 3 months. But they still charge you $10 to use the private spa. This time we checked into our room and the safe was missing. I spoke to 3 different people at the hotel in an attempt to get a safe put into the room, I was simply blowed off by everyone. I never got a safe put in the room. Otherwise the room was nice.

They are charging different prices for tickets for the NYE party. I bought my ticket on 12/22 and the charged me $85.02, now they advertised $70 in advanced, $75 week of the event, $80 day of... I bought my ticket 9 days in advance at the box office at Monte Bleu. Well that is simply false advertising (but nobody cares and it was totally disgusting to listen to them to try to explain this BS, lies). Plus I love how Monte Bleu charges transaction and credit card processing fees for an event at their own hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Room was spacious and clean,great channels on TV. Staff was friendly and prompt with answering requests. Complaints would be that there is no fridge or microwave. For the price the should be included. Also all the fees were a bit extreme.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2017

The Montbleu has put out a lot of hype on their newly modeled rooms. Believe me they are nothing special. Mattress is the same old one I had many years ago. But the pillows!!! Flat, no loft, and gave me a neck ache. They had to be over 10 years old. This place is at best 3 stars. Casino was absolutely dead while a couple doors down Harrahs was hopping. Stay away!! You won't get what you paid for.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else if you want a good room
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple