Harveys Lake Tahoe(Stateline)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$147
US$150
US$124
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$169
US$147
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

The Lodge at Kingsbury Crossing(Stateline)(Great Value!)
US$132
Lakeside Inn and Casino(Stateline)(Great Value!)
US$123
Doc's Cottages(Stateline)(Great Value!)
US$154
Orbitz.com
US$113
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Harrah's Lake Tahoe(Stateline)(Great Value!)
US$421
US$352
  • Pool
The Lodge at Edgewood Tahoe(Stateline)
US$884
US$628
Priceline
All reviewshuge showercafe del solindoor poolchop houseplayers clubremodeled roomslake tahoewalk in showercheck in was easyplayers cardmountain viewcigarette smokenice roomslot machinestable gamescasinoopal
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for a weeks skiing, we we're impressed at the stated $25 million refurbishment. At the end of our seven night stay, we checked out having no addional personal charges to our bill. I was surprised to find an additional $300 added to the quoted price from Booking.com, this was explained as taxes and a daily resort charge. Taxes I accept, I queried the resort charge with the duty manager. Apparently you are a resort because you have a swimming pool. The charge covers 'free' Internet, 'free' parking and 'complimentary' uses of the pool and gym.

This is NOT a 'resort' it's a hotel the same as the one next door and the one across the street, the 'resort fee' is there to INTENTIONALL make their room rare lower, an activity which is illegal in most countries. The advertised $25 million make over didn't extend to the pool area so this charge my explain it.

This is an underhand practice, and in our opinion an unacceptable one. On checking the small print, the charge is there. We have moved onto the Holiday Inn in San Francisco, they have a pool and free internet. They catorgorically state that they are a hotel, not a 'resort'. Stay elsewhere and teach them a lesson, Booking.com - remove them and their practices from your site.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank philthered
Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

The rooms have since been re-modeled thank goodness and so much nicer now. The bathroom had a hug separate deep tub and standing shower, upgrade. I found my room to very clean and quite. I also had a small view of the lake from my room, an extra bonus. Overall the room was worth the cost.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Just back from a weekend trip up to Tahoe. The rooms were nice and comfortable, bathrooms big. However they put us next to the service elevators so of course we could hear this all night long. WiFi was spotty at best. The pool area was nice. Not too bad even though it was busy with kids and families. The casino was dark and I thought, small. The same lounge band played both Fri and Sat nights. I would think they would change it up a little. The workers were helpful, once you got their attention. Shouldn't have to go out of my way to find them really. Did use the spa facilities. Forget calling to make appointments. They never answer. Just go down in person.Not sure I would return. Would probably stay at the Hard Rock as we spent more time over there than here.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

Thank you for all the great fliers you mail to us, we finally took you up on it & boy what amazing deals - free!! Also, Jessica, at the front desk, was awesome & upgraded our room because they ran out of the room we booked, thank you so much! Montbleu rocks!!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2016

Firstly, I rated the hotel a 3* not because it is a 3* per se but, for skiing there may be better options. There isn't a clear option for storing ski's. The hotel prefers you not keep them in your room so we kept them in our rental vehicle.

Secondly, if your intent is to ski Heavenly then the hotel is fine but, again, convenience to the in-town gondola is iffy for walking to it. We drove and with that in mind...explore your options.

What helps elevate the hotel is the amenities. We enjoyed the restaurants in the hotel and around the hotel. If you like gaming, again there is a casino in the hotel and several additional casinos near the hotel.

Additionally, the spa area is very nice and we took advantage of it. Clean!

Finally, it is a nice hotel. It worked well with our group of six. If looking to hit several of the Tahoe ski areas maybe consider your options. If you are going to ski Heavenly exclusively the Montbleu is a perfect option.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends