US$109
US$99
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$194
US$165
Western Village Inn & Casino(Sparks)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$81
US$79
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
US$68
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$88
US$57
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$154
US$144
All reviewspower strippet feein house restaurantfront desk staffwestern villagereward pointslower floorbed was comfortableexcellent staydowntown renofreewayshuttlenuggetnevadauber
Reviewed 10 January 2010

I stayed on a stop over through Nevada and was pleasantly surprised. My room was recently renovated, spotlessly clean and lovely. I don't like staying in the casinos (noise, smoke smells in non-smoking rooms, etc) and was pleased to find the Holiday Inn.

Only downside is the view/location. I asked for, and received, a room not facing the freeway. That meant my view was the railroad tracks and truck terminals. Despite this, the room was very quiet.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank CAisMyTrueHome
Reviewed 3 January 2010

I've had to drive through Reno a few times on my way in and out of California. Until I found this place, I kept searching for a clean, quiet place to stay without the noise, hassle and second hand smoke of adjoining casinos and restaurants. Many of the negative posts for this place I think were because they were renovating. Well, all that's over as the more recent reviews will tell you. The room (including the bathroom) was quite spacious for a standard with a King size bed and clean, despite the furniture being a little worn. They were very accommodating and welcoming to our pet. Room service was prompt though you can't order any time of the night, not even at the front desk. There are ice machines in only some of the floors. There's no fan in the bathroom. And, while the fitness center is inside, the pool is outside.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SolarSoar
Reviewed 26 October 2009

We had been given a recommendation of this hotel by a friend. It is quiet, reasonably priced and convenient location. We found that all to be true. We had a very quiet night's sleep. Glad there was no casino at this location. We came up from the south on the McCarren Rd. city bypass and were getting on I-80. Very easy to get to.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2009

Excellent location for our purposes. The bed was so comfortable. We both had one of the best "motel" nights sleep ever.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2009

This hotel was very much a last minute addition to our holiday plans,I got the impression from the website that this hotel was close to Reno's nightlife or at least some nightlife.
Our problems started with finding the place,our GPS took us off I80 at jct 18 & down to a juntion with Nugget Avenue with instructions to turn left,this we did but turned around afyter about 100 yards convinced that we were in the wrong place,for one thing the hotel address is shown as East Nugget Avenue,here we were on Nugget Avenue & all we could see was road & rail distribution yards & oil storage tanks,lots of them,something had to be wrong,after driving around for ages with no luck a very kind lady assured us that we were in the correct place to start with!
So belatedly we arrived,really not knowing what to expect from a hotel in such a location,we also found that the airport is pretty close by,we shouldn't have worried,the hotel & all the staff we encountered were superb,lovely room(pity about the view!),superb pool & spa area,nice outside seating area with tables & a bbq & we enjoyed an excellent meal in the bar & grill on our first night(although that closed at 9pm).
There is a Dennys & a Mexican restaurant next door but for any other signs of life you have to travel,we found shops & two excellent casinos about a 15 minute walk away on the other side of I80,one of which in particular(Western Village) had three restaurants,the two we used were always busy & had very good food & drinks at very low prices,we did try a walk into downtown Sparks one Saturday morning to find a pretty desolate place.
In view of the surroundings our room was surprisingly quiet,large,well equipped & superbly comfortable.
This was a strange lodging experience for us,we really loved the hotel but what a strange place to find one,altrhough I believe that the hotel has been there for some time,possibly before it's neighbours,we would highly recommend it for an overnighter on your travels,a real shame as IMO it deserves much more.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple