7,003 results
All reviews sky tower circus circus parking garage hot august nights nice room midway fun casino games cc arcade buffet shuttle blast vegas rates gambling
Reviewed 29 June 2017

I had a few issues I was not happy about, but I also had a very helpful check-in person. there was to much construction going on and only one place to eat and I did not want to eat at a food court.. the rooms were standard nothing special. I don't know if I will stay here again.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Our reservation was messed up which threw a cloud over our whole trip. My wife was "on one" the whole time about the extra money that we had to pay out to stay. If not for my daughter liking the midway, the whole trip would have been a disaster!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

The arcade is fun for the kids and it looks like there will soon be more food choices. Rooms are ok, housekeeping acceptable. The parking garages are a mystery; if you have strollers, wheeled luggage, etc. be mindful of where you park! It took us a couple days to figure out which level, which color in the parking garage we could park and get into the hotel and avoid taking strollers up and down stairs.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

The location was great and the arcade for the kids was the main reason for us staying. The timeliness of the service was poor and the room had a horrible smell. I don't know that I would stay here again.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I cleaned our own room when we got there, our fridge had mold, and housekeeping was not that friendly. I guess we got what we payed for. Unfortunately for my family and I! I most likely will not stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EldoradoResortsInc, Customer Service at Circus Circus Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the staff and management at the Circus Circus, we would like to apologize for the disappointment you experienced during your stay. This is not the type of memory that we want to leave our guests with and regret that your stay wasn't an entirely pleasant because of the challenges you experienced.

Our main goal is to create an atmosphere where all of our guests receive superior service and the ultimate in entertainment and lodging needs. Unfortunately, we fell short of meeting that goal during your stay and hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the manner and style you deserve.

Again, we are sincerely sorry for your troubles.

Warmest regards,