“Always Yummy!”

Sky Terrace Sushi & Oyster Bar
Ranked #2 of 1,050 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Choose from a selection of over 50 types of nigiri and maki sushi. Complement your choices with any one of eight brands of premium sake, plum wines or an assortment of domestic and Imported beers. Located adjacent to the Oyster Bar on the smoke-free, scenic Sky Terrace.
Reviewed 6 October 2018

My daughter, grandson and I had lunch at the Sky Terrace yesterday and it was terrific as always. Our waiter, Fernando Lomeli, was excellent. He was very attentive and took care of our every need. There was an appetizer special of Dungeness Crab Cakes that was wonderful. In fact, the first cakes were so good we ordered an additional serving. We are locals and have dined in this restaurant many times. Over the years, we have only made one complaint and the response to fix that complaint was truly over the top. I highly recommend dining here if you love excellent sea food.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

My hubby and I came here for lunch while staying at the hotel! Our waiter, Fernando Lomeli, was amazing! He suggested great items on the menu plus great suggestions and places to visit in the area! He was extremely helpful and customer service oriented—never met a waiter who knew so much! I highly recommend Fernando... if you want a great experience please request him as your waiter! It was such a great experience!!!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Within the Atlantis Casino hotel close to the extended parking lot as you walk across the sky bridge lies the Sky Terrace Sushi and Oyster Bar. We usually stop here on our trips to Reno. The Sushi is good, but we really enjoy the "bowls" or "cioppino" in this instance. We enjoyed the food, the good service and all at a fair price. The ambiance is very casual overlooking the boulevard and we thought it was very relaxing. Will definitely go back on our next trip.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

The service here is pretty good and the wait staff is both friendly and efficient, The sushi is really good here and they have a large selection to choose from. Had oysters here twice and both times I found them ok but far from great tasting fresh oysters. I would skip the oysters.

2  Thank Paisan P
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

As always, we had an excellent experience at the sushi and oyster bar. Lucky's customer service was great! Sushi was fantastic! Plates were cleared promptly. Love going here and will come back again soon!

Been to Sky Terrace Sushi & Oyster Bar? Share your experiences!