“Excellent Service and Quality Food!”
Review of Bimini Steakhouse

Bimini Steakhouse
Ranked #9 of 1,049 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Savor hardwood grilled steaks, chops and seafood in an unparalleled atmosphere in Bimini, Peppermill's gourmet steakhouse. Intimate, yet open spaces provide spectacular views of the pools and gardens as you dine in the surrounds of a virtual aquarium. Over 1,000 wines from our expansive cellar pair up with a new and innovative menu to help make Bimini Reno's best steakhouse.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I had a wonderful time at Bimini Steakhouse this evening. We had some miscommunication regarding our reservation but the staff took wonderful care of us.

Mike, our server was highly knowledgeable about the food and wine selection. His advice for our pairing was excellent. I had the ribeye and my wife had the prime. We were both highly satisfied with the quality of cut, the preparation, and the presentation.

The coffee and chocolates at the end of our meal were the perfect way to finish our evening dinner.

We will certainly be back the next time we’re are in Reno. We will be bringing friends.

Thanks to the staff for taking such great care of us this evening!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a decent steakhouse nested in the Peppermill Resort & Casino. The ambiance is nice, although the casino influence is unmistakable: the floor plan and booths remind of just about any other "mass-market" establishment. I liked the color/lighting combination, though.

The service was impeccable: pleasant and professional staff, knowledgeable avout menu, wait times quite tolerable.

The food was good both in terms of preparation and in terms of presentation.

I'm only taking one star off because for the price you pay (steep!) I would expect more than your common run-of-the-mill stesk house. Nothing inventive on the menu, to be frank.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

We have eaten here once or twice a year for the past several years and always have a great meal. However, this last visit was outstanding! We shared a bottle of wine, tableside cesar salad, and tableside-prepared steak Diane. Manni was our server and he was great, attentive, and friendly! We are already looking forward to our return!

Reviewed 29 August 2018

The restaurant is kinda expensive, but if you are looking for a treat, try this place for something special.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Four of us went on a Saturday night in July. The wine list was great, the service was wonderful and the menu was terrific. The other couple had the tomahawk steak for two. It looked amazing and was served table side. I tasted it and it was very good. However, my bone in, dry aged rib eye was absolutely fantastic. It was cooked perfectly and had an unbelievable flavor. My wife had the braised short rib; I thought it was excellent, but she thought it was a bit fatty. The side orders were awesome as well: Oysters Rockefeller, Brussels sprouts, lobster mac and cheese (better at Capital Grille - best on the planet). Our servers were extremely friendly and fun. The menu was a bit pricey for Reno, but still a very enjoyable meal.

Been to Bimini Steakhouse? Share your experiences!