Midway Motel(Caliente)(Great Value!)
US$59
Shady Motel(Caliente)
US$97
Pine Tree Inn and Bakery(Panaca)(Great Value!)
US$100
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Needed to stay in the Pioche area in early December and was told to check the Hutchings Motel out, but when I called in November was told that they are closed until April :(
Wish I could have stayed here, as the reviews are good and the price seemed reasonable.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MDEnce
Reviewed 4 July 2012

We have stayed at the Hutchings Motel for several years now and just love it. It is located within walking distance to restaurants, grocery store and the great antique stores in Pioche. Over the recent years the motel has only improved with the addition of refrigerators, microwaves and wifi. Right across the street is a great trail for walking, riding atv's or dirtbikes into the pine trees that seems to go forever. It is pet friendly and my dogs love the daily walks in the woods we get to enjoy. Once there, you virtually don't need to drive unless you want to enjoy all the area has to offer outside of town.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Meri S
Reviewed 30 May 2011

I'm a camper/outdoorsman type, so I am easily impressed by any hotel/motel accommodations, but I have to say the Hutchings Motel was very clean and provided all the necessities one would need. When I stayed there it was $50 a night, think it should have been around $30 a night, but it was Memorial Day weekend.
The cabin style room was exactly what one would and should expect to find in an old mining town such as Pioche, NV. The bed was very comfortable (much more so than many $200+ a night places I've stayed) it had a small fridge, microwave, and even satellite TV. My Verizon service allowed me to have cellular phone and computer access while in the room, although I didn't really care if it worked or not.
Overall my young daughter and I had a very peaceful and restful Memorial Day weekend thanks to the Hutchings Motel and the friendly people of Pioche, NV. Thank you all.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family