Cannery Casino & Hotel(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$98
US$90
Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Speedway(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$150
US$131
Hampton.com
Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$102
US$82
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

My Place Hotel-North Las Vegas, NV(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$123
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$68
Sunrise Inn(North Las Vegas)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$70
US$59
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas North Speedway(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$185
Casa Blanca Hotel(North Las Vegas)
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
All reviewscraig roadwestern hotelstrain noiselas vegasthird floorhotel is locatednice hotelfitness roomlight sleepercontinental breakfastfront desk staffbusiness tripeasy accesswould stay here againbeds were comfortableoff the stripa great place to stay
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Weirdest location but a good hotel. I didn't hear the train at all and slept great. Didn't appreciate not getting breakfast because I got there at 9:35AM. I mean it's New Years day folks people are not getting up at 7am. If you are going to inflate your price for the night you should at least be aware your guest will want to eat after drinking all night till 3AM. Otherwise this hotel is fine.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Pl... N, Manager at Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We apologize for the inconvenience and I will definitely address this issue for the future. I hope you will consider giving us another chance in the future!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

There were air fresheners inside the heater and it made the whole room smell. Not a good thing if you are allergic, or have asthma. All the machines in the fitness room were broken too. The room was not very clean.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am sorry to hear about the issues you had with our hotel. We will address this issue promptly. I hope you would consider giving us another chance in the future!

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel is super nice. The wifi works wonderfully and any issues I had were resolved right away. It’s beautiful, clean, and away from the glitz and glamour of the strip. The breakfast was tasty and they had plenty of options. I loved staying here with my family. I highly recommend. Speedy service and nice smiling staff.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Best Western Pl... N, Manager at Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that your stay with us went very well! We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 19 December 2017

I stayed for at least 3 weeks at this hotel. The hotel is clean and modern and seems recently updated and remodeled. I am sensitive to smells and this one was very clean. Every one of the staff was helpful and courteous and kind. My only gripe is it is too close to a major train line and you constantly hear the large freight trains all through the day and night. After a while, you get used to it. overall - a very good hotel bargain though.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Pl... N, Manager at Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Thank you for your feedback! We try our very best to do what we can with the train being right across the street, glad it wasn't too much of a bother to you. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

The only negative was that the pool was not clean but other than that everything else was good. Breakfast was great hot and plenty for all. The rooms where clean and organized.
I will definitely book for my next trip

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family