Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Speedway(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$106
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Cannery Casino & Hotel(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$79
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

My Place Hotel-North Las Vegas, NV(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$104
US$154
US$134
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$118
Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$57
  • Pool
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$57
Main Street Station Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$36
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 60% below average rates

The price you found is 60% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Had the poor experience of staying at this hotel arranged by tour company. Took over an hour to check in and help was not pleasant. Upon asking for a ground floor room as I had to bring in everything out of my bus as signs everywhere that said not responsible for lost or stolen items which in N LAS Vegas next to a truck stop with lots of low life hanging around I can understand. I asked to look at the room after I had read several reviews and accepted the room. While entering the bathroom area I noticed spots and collection of dirt around the toilet area as well as by the door jams. Looking closer it was urine not mine that was around the toilet and just a build up of dirt as the room probably has never been cleaned as it should. I then proceeded to use there face cloth wet with my shoe on and as you can see not white anymore. Discusting to say the least. I hope I never see the inside of this place again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Larry U
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I reserved room in the same moment with app hotels. When I arrive at the hotel i see that I was a Mistake

The name of book reservation isnt my name, is my wife name. I explain to a black girl that attend me. But She did want to help me.

I try to chance name with app, and I could not. I explain again to the girl but for her doesn't matter this. I say to her: Pleasee can you call for me? I don't talk engliah good and my phone is from Spain".

She doesn't do NOTHING. She gave me a numer for call to expedia
But i explain that my reservation is not from expedia.

Y try to call at internacional service of hotels (name of my reseevation company) but I was 20 minuts at thelepone, never respond me.

And the black girl of reseption dont help me never. Dont see me, dont help me. Ingored me totally.

My travel have to finished 26 of Jule, but I was to come back before for lungs problems (I am trasplantated of two lungs)

Indignant and sad I was to go from there with the room payed. I show to the recepcionist my card which payed the room and the reservetion completly in my phone.

Its crazy, I reserved just 4 minuts ago.

The recepcionist was very rude and no-human with me.

Please hire a good personal that do his job not a girl that Ignore guests.

Sorry for my poor english

My reservation numer was: 139746655276 .

I lost my room for this recepcionist.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank DomVal
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Be careful if using Expedia or other services to book this property. Potential for hidden fees once you get there even if you have ostensibly paid in advance. They also take a significant deposit that can be refunded at checkout. SAVE THE PAPERWORK on this.

Though the room was marked non-smoking, it reeked.

The room was clean, but very underlit. Plenty of hot water but no plug in the small tub.

Decent size fridge. No coffee service. Poor sound insulation.

TV with a loooong paper describing how to call and have the receiver box reset.

Adequate free wifi.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I tried to stay here but the condition of the room was deplorable. I would call this a rent by the hour type of place. First they tried to over charge us and argued even after we pointed out their errors in math! The woman helping us literally became hostile and had a fit. The room was not ready even after an hour of the check in time when we got to the room it reeked of a perfumed spray. The room was dirty. There was actual food left in the grimy cupboards. The door to the closet was broken and the bathroom was nothing short of disgusting I never sat down. We immediately left and went to a hotel on the strip. And we thought by paying for the king suite we would of had a better chance of getting a decent room. No the room was in the basement bottom floor. No smoking. But cigarette burns everywhere. Please if you can stay somewhere else.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Rhoda M
Reviewed 11 January 2017

The TV wouildn't work and frnt desk set u\it up for our service in conversation with the Satellite Company and it responded and worked well. on the third night it broke down again, we were without a TV for an hour. Then the evening front desk girl came and fixed the TV by moving the dresser away from the wall connections and it worked beautifully again! Other then these two incidents every was okay.

Room Tip: very quiet rooms away from the hustle and bustle downtown.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family