See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

The staff is courteous and helpful. Wi-Fi reception is very good. The room was clean but dated. The bathroom exhaust fan very loud. The shower did not have a good curtain so had to spread towels on the floor. The outside noise and thin walls required ear plugs. The on site restaurant has ok food, good prices, and very good waiters.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 July 2017

I chose this hotel because it was inexpensive and off of the strip. We were passing through Vegas on our way to our vacation destination. The hotel claims to have "recently upgraded rooms". I don't know what their definition of "recent" is, but those rooms haven't been redecorated in this century. The rooms were somewhat cleaner than the casino, which was filthy. The hotel also screwed up our reservation. We will not be back.

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Judi B
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

It's nothing fancy. It's got nice staff and clean rooms and decent location. I would go again to save a bit of money again.It also has good live band in the evening. Free coffee and bottle water and has most of what you need

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Eric C, Manager at Lucky Club Casino and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Thanks for the feedback. Hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

This was my first time staying at Lucky Dragon Hotel & Casino. I was hesitant to booked it bc I usually book on the strip w/ my total rewards or Mlife. But, since we rented a car, we wanted to explore outside the typically strip. It was very new & clean. Our room was nice and modern. The soaps here smells amazing! And I love the asian tea with a kettle & glass mugs. I also like that they provide robes. The only downside is that they don't have a fridge. I would def stay here again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks for the feedback, although I believe this review is for the Lucky Dragon and not the Lucky Club

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We stayed for a few days here. Despite having non-smoking signs everywhere on our floor, the halls always stunk of pot. There were some people hanging around in the halls and lobby that were odd. Security was present, so we were not too concerned. The internet was painfully slow.

Lots of road noise from the highway, big rigs moving around because this property has great CDL rates, light sleepers might not like it here.

The staff was very friendly and accommodating, they were great!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for the feedback. We will utilize your review and work on the issues you encountered!