Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Speedway
Cannery Casino & Hotel(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$90
US$134
Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$133
Sunrise Inn(North Las Vegas)
US$64
US$58
US$57
Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$68
  • Pool
My Place Hotel-North Las Vegas, NV(North Las Vegas)
US$113
US$101
Travelocity
All reviewscraig roadpawn shopzion national parkbreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastlas vegasmeeting roomgreat hotelmicrowave and fridgeyogurtroom was cleanshort drivebusiness tripconvenient locationstayed one nightnice place to stayfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 December 2016

I stayed at this hotel in November when I was in Las Vegas for business. When I received my bill I discovered that I was charged for smoking in my room. I do not smoke and never have in my life. I contacted the hotel to try and get my bill resolved. I tried multiple times to get in touch with the Manager, Kenny Oliver. He refused to return my messages. One day (12/19) it was obvious that he "accidentally" received my call and had to talk to me. This was after nearly a month of messages and emails. He refused to handle the issue and indicated "he lets house keeping decide those things and it is out of his hands." I have been staying at Hilton/Hampton Inn for over 10 years during my business travels and have never experienced this level of unprofessionalism. He ended the conversation by saying that since I am taking it up with my credit card company and we will let them solve it. Then he hung up on me. What a worthless manager. I call this Fraud and a disgrace to the Hilton/Hampton Inn chain that I once preferred over all other hotels. This is a fraudulent business. Do not trust them with your credit information!!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
5  Thank Mark H
Reviewed 5 December 2016

The hotel and rooms were clean and tidy. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The food was hot and there was plenty to eat and drink. I did nor hear a lot of noise in the hallways when I was in my room working or sleeping. I stayed four days at this hotel and had a good experience. I will stay here again on my next trip to North Las Vegas.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2016

The Staff and service was excellent but I hate dirty carpet! The carpet was dirty throughout the hotel and including in my room. Also the tub did not drain properly and dirty water backed up on my feet while showering. Yuck!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Denise W
Reviewed 30 November 2016

It is what we have come to expect from Hampton. Comfortable beds, clean rooms and bathroom, very helpful staff, safe parking, good breakfast. We had asked for a top floor room and on check in the front desk staff went out of their way to make sure we had a suitable room. We are loyal Hampton customers and this location met our expectations.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed here three nights on a prepaid stay. 1st night had no maid service. Complained when we returned from a family graduation activity and were told that they had a lot of check outs and it must have been an oversight. Next day and evening were spent with family again and we returned to an unmade room again. Were told nothing they could do about it and almost had to argue for a fresh set of towels. Never again!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family