1,407 results
All reviews movie theater salted lime tgi fridays off the strip food court minute drive players card resort fee las vegas very nice hotel rental car nice pool pool area is sports book mini fridge king bed upon check
Reviewed 5 July 2018

Have been attempting to resolve a simple billing issue after my stay and have not been able to get manager to return a phone call for four days. Has been quite frustrating and the people answering the phones are not helpful.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Chris J, Manager at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you for your review. We do apologize for the service you received. We have addressed your billing issue and do apologize for the delay. We assure you that customer service is our top priority and certainly do not wish to lose you as a valued guest. Thanks again and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Booked the Aliante looking for an off the strip hotel for a change. 40 minute drive from the airport (Uber $45). Check in was quick. Room was small but fairly nice. Casino is quite large for a smaller hotel (mostly slots with some table games.) Lots of dining options. The Buffet is very in-expensive and quite good. $4 Margaritas at the Salted Lime can't be beat. MRKT is excellent for a higher end dining experience. The pool area is nice, with really great lounge chairs. However, they do allow locals to come and use the pool for $10/day, which I think is a mistake, due to their not being enough chairs. (This also included lots and lots of kids.)
Overall a 4 star stay. We would go back.

Room Tip: All rooms are close to everything
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Chris J, Manager at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Your review means a lot to us! Thanks for visiting, and for taking the time to post this. If you have a moment to elaborate on your experience, we’d love feedback on what we can improve.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

My fiancee and I stayed 3 nights at Aliante and we loved it. Everyone was so nice and the rooms were nice as well. We enjoyed the pool area as well. We were checking out the hotel and area as we will be back here in October for our wedding so we wanted to make sure everything would be ok for us and our guests. We are excited to come back and bring the kids as there will be things the kids can do as well as adults. The hotel is close to our wedding venue and not too far from the strip of people want to hang out down there as well. I love that this hotel wasn't crowded the the ones on the strip. The rooms were so quiet and the beds were comfy as well. We are looking forward to returning in October for our wedding.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Chris J, Manager at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Excellent! We love to learn about a five-star experience. Please let us know if you have any comments that we should share with our team.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I am a Las Vegas local and love staying at Aliante when I need a relaxing getaway. The location is in the North part of Las Vegas, closer to the Sheep Mountains, so if you’re looking for walking proximity to the Las Vegas entertainment scene, this hotel is not for you. Downtown Las Vegas and the Las Vegas Strip are a 20-30 minute drive on the freeway, so it’s relatively easy if you have a car, but may be too far for ride services in my opinion. $$

The hotel is smaller, well appointed and very clean. The rooms are spacious, stylish and offer free coffee and water. With so many strip resorts charging for these basic amenities, I feel that needs to be pointed out. Beds are comfy too, with lots of TV channels if you just want to veg out for a while.

The pool is simple, yet beautiful, a perfect place to relax in the sun. And since the hotel is smaller, it is an easy trip to and from your room, no journey through a giant casino to get to the pool area.

The variety of restaurants is wonderful as they range from fine dining to fast food, so every budget is accommodated.

There is also a movie theatre and a small (like really small) arcade for the kids. The arcade may kill and hour or so but don’t rely on it for long term entertainment.

Aliante also has an intimate showroom that hosts various acts, usually not big names, but I have seen a few well known performers pop in for a show and it’s always at a great price. The center lounge also has a DJ and dancing at night, but I’m not sure if it’s every night.

There are plenty of gambling options as well: slots, video poker, poker, blackjack, pai gow, bingo, etc. the tables games usually have lower table minimums than on the strip, more comparable to downtown hotel prices. I haven’t noticed many specialty games, but I also don’t specifically seek out those games. ?

So if you’re looking for a low key location with driving access to the best entertainment and nightlife in the world, I highly recommend Aliante Hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank NadiaLV
Chris J, Manager at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Reviewed 21 June 2018

This was possibly the worst hotel stay I have ever had! When we got to the hotel, first thing, there was not a crib provided in the room, although I had requested it. I had to speak with the front desk. We have a baby and they placed us right next to the elevator doors and the noise kept the baby awake the entire night. The next morning I complained and they moved us to a different room, which was worst than the last. When we got in the blinds did not shut, the tub was covered in a brown muck and the jets were broken, and the TV did not work. I promptly went down to speak with the manager. I was there for my sisters wedding, and this was what I had to deal with! I stopped by the front desk 2 or 3 times each day and called the manager, Catherine, several times on my phone and received no response. To this day we have not received any call back, apology etc. Every time I stopped by they told me she was busy or in a meeting and would get back to me. I would never recommend this hotel or stay here again! The rest of my family that stayed there completely agrees and had similar issues as well.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review Jess. We do apologize for the customer service that you received. This is not indicative of our high standards. We assure you that customer satisfaction is our top priority and certainly do not wish to lose you as a valued guest. We are confident that future visits to our property will better reflect our commitment to customer satisfaction. If you would like to discuss further, please contact us directly.