Cannery Casino & Hotel(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$90
Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$124
BestWestern.com
Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Speedway(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$131
Hampton.com
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas North Speedway(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$180
Sunrise Inn(North Las Vegas)
US$67
US$68
My Place Hotel-North Las Vegas, NV(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$123
Main Street Station Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$127
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
1,374 results
All reviewsmovie theatersalted limeoff the stripfood courtminute driveplayers cardlas vegasvery nice hotelresort feerental carpool area isnice poolsports bookmini fridgeself parkingking bedupon check
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here in order to run the Mt. Charleston Marathon April 2018 and found the amenities to be very nice. The hotel is beautiful, the pool is great, the bedrooms were very clean and spacious, this little hotel has everything that you would need without leaving the property.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Natalia W
Chris J, Manager at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Excellent! We love to learn about a five-star experience. Please let us know if you have any comments that we should share with our team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

For Fathers Day I brought my family to the Medley Buffet and our server was Bianca. I had a party of 7, and Bianca gave phenomenal service. It was very busy being it was Fathers Day, but Bianca made sure all of our drinks were filled on top of keeping our table spotless. Bianca had wonderful customer service with top notch service with a smile. I met the manager Fatima and I have to say I see where the great customer service comes from. I am a local and will be back. Thank you for such a great experience.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Wow! We’re glad you had such a wonderful experience. Please let us know if you have feedback you’d like to share with our team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Pro: Beautiful pool, super nice and helpful service people, especially at front desk, good access to restaurants and food court.
Con: No private food or drinks at the pool! You cannot even have your snacks, sandwich or water at the pool, because the hotel wants to sell their stuff. And it is not cheap. That was a bummer.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Joachim M
Chris J, Manager at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Your review means a lot to us! Thanks for visiting, and for taking the time to post this. If you have a moment to elaborate on your experience, we’d love feedback on what we can improve.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Example: I was playing four card keno. Six out of seven should pay $400.00 with four quarters in. Aliante pays $365.00. Also tried other machines and every one of them was tight. It will be a very long time before I waste my gambling money at this casino.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ibetu2

Sorry for any frustration you experienced while you were visiting us. We pride ourselves on excellent service, so if your experience was not exceptional, then we apologize. Please let us know how we can improve. Thank you for your feedback, and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

When we first arrived to Las Vegas we stayed at the Hotel and had a very pleasent stay since we were transitioning from getting stationed back from Overseas.

Unfortunately last Friday I tried to setup an appointment for my wife at the Spa which I thought would be a great experience for her since she really never gets too do this. When I setup the appointment it was supposed to be for today (Memorial Day) because I could take my son and give her a relaxing day but come to find out it was scheduled for the following Monday. When I set it up Friday I asked if there was any opening for next Monday, which the lady told me yes.

It would not be a huge deal, except for the fact that it was supposed to be an easy deal. I think it’s very unfortunate my wife showed up and not only had to deal with the embarrassment of her not getting in but also the lady at the desk excusing herself, who was the same person I talked later to cancel the appointment, and did not address the issue at all.

My recommendation is that hotel should give better customer service training to the spa personnel. I usually never write poor reviews but I love my wife and I don’t appreciate it when I try to treat her and services fail because of oversight.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Daniel D
Chris J, Manager at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Mr. De La Torre,

I apologize that there was a miscommunication during the scheduling of your appointment. Although, we did attempt to accommodate Mrs. De la Torre by offering her treatment options available on the day she came to visit; we can understand how this miscommunication misses the mark for the guest standard we have for ourselves. I would love the opportunity to speak with you regarding your feedback; please contact me directly at (702) 692-7379.