“Customer service?”

Virgin River Hotel & Casino
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Mesquite
Reviewed 16 January 2018

It’s so weird cuz I love mesquite. I love gambling. I love hotels and hot tubs and I even smoke cigarettes... so for a casino such as this to make me feel so put off is really quite a feat.

I feel that, every time I’m there, I get out in building 6. It’s the farthest away from the casino, and it seems like it’s where they keep all the riff-raff. This last time I brought my 7 year old son with me, and he was so scared by the people in our building that he made me drive us home that night rather than finish our mini vaca.

I brought it up to staff the next time I stayed, and they did nothing to try to rectify the experience. I paid 80$ for that room. Which is a lot for mesquite, let me tell u.

Anyway, that’s all.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank rachel_dahlin

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Always stay here on our way home from Arizona. Good place to stay. No frills rooms but always clean and very inexpensive. Cheap food in the cafe that is tasty and good service as well. Overall a nice inexpensive place to stay

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MSHotelManager, Guest Relations Manager at Virgin River Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thank you so much Bailey for your review. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us here at the Virgin River. We try our very best to give our guests the best values and comforts during their stay. We are so glad you enjoyed our fabulous River Café, with so many great specials, and Sierras Buffet is always delicious with their huge selections. Thanks again for staying with us and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

I stayed here for new years. I was expecting a Vegas Style hotel attached to the casino. The hotel here is behind and next to the casino. Even though it was NYE the crowd at the hotel and casino were pretty chill. I was able to get a good night's rest both nights. The furniture in the room was pretty sparse. The bed was comfortable and the shower was hot. I was on the third floor, but there was an elevator.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
MSHotelManager, Guest Relations Manager at Virgin River Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you so much for your review, jntcm. We are so happy that you chose to stay with us during New Years! Always a pleasure to hear that our valued guests enjoyed their stay, and was able to get plenty of rest, in our comfortable rooms. We hope you come back soon.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

I decided to go to Mesquite, NV for New Years with friends i reserved a suite for me and my better half and another room next to us for my friends!! We all had a great time we enjoyed the entertainment and food!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you hcrane, for your review. Always a great pleasure to hear, that we were able to make, our valued guest enjoy their stay with us!! We appreciate you choosing to stay with us, during this fun exciting holiday. So happy you enjoyed our great entertainment, and our wonderful food that we offer at the "virgin River." We hope you come back again soon.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

We stayed in the RV park it was awesome.
Service was great.
We enjoyed every thing about the stay. There were no complaints. We will be back again soon.
Every one at your fasilaty was fantastic. The rewards people are some of the best.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello jensenken!! We can't express enough, how happy it makes us hearing that our valued guest enjoyed their stay! I will personally let our reward staff know that they were appreciated by you. We look forward to having you stay with us again.