Eureka Casino Resort(Mesquite)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$97
US$76
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$51
US$44
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

Rising Star Sports Ranch Resort(Mesquite)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$73
US$56
Best Western Mesquite Inn(Mesquite)(Great Value!)
US$95
Priceline
Highland Estates Hotel & Resort(Mesquite)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$90
Travelocity
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites(Mesquite)(Great Value!)
US$76
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$94
Amira Resort & Spa(St. George)
US$167
Travelocity
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

Wingate by Wyndham St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$94
1,005 results
All reviewsbowling alleyprime rib dinnernothing fancytwo queen bedsplenty of parkingstayed one nightgreat stoproom was clean and comfortablecafebucksbingocaliforniaspecialslasdealsdesert
Reviewed 6 May 2013

We stopped here recently for breakfast on our way from Salt Lake City to southern California. This has to be one of the worst breakfast buffets I've ever had. The food was not even lukewarm, and some items were cold/stale. It was less than $10 per person, but I would NEVER come back here and spend my money - even if it were the last place to eat on earth.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank TheMooseman
Reviewed 29 April 2013

We were en-route to Salt Lake City from California and decided to stop for the night in Mesquite rather than Las Vegas so that we were a bit closer for the remainder of the drive today. I had never stopped nor stayed in Mesquite before and hopefully won't again. I felt grubby and wanted to shower after our drive but when I went in the bathroom, it was so dirty I preferred NOT to shower. The tub still had hair and something blue in it (maybe someone's soap or shampoo) and dirt everywhere inside and outside of the tub. The filth in the bathroom made me nervous about getting in the bed but I was too tired to care at that point. The front desk staff were unfriendly when we checked in. My boyfriend was gambling and couldn't find a waitress so that he could get a beer. When he finally found one, he ordered but the beer never came. Seriously, don't go here. There's nothing redeeming about it.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Stephanie W
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Basic motel room without any amenities or comforts. Fairly clean but somewhat loud. Bring your own shampoo (soap provided but I'd bring your own). Check-in takes place at smoky casino.

Tip: Walk across the street for any gaming. The casino is nicer, much less smoky and had a better beer selection.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nogophers
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Very clean....but the good stuff stops there!
NO REFRIGERATOR
NO MICROWAVE
NO WI FI.....!!!!!!!!!!
Two hardback desk chairs.......a small table.
They for sure want you up in the smoke filled casino!
Food..was NOT GOOD......
Went across the street for dinner...It was fantastic!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank 45402John_D
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Beware of giving your credit card to this hotel. Was unable to get to the hotel because of weather and cancelled 24 hours in advance and received a cancellation confirmation number. The Virgin River Hotel charged me the full amount of the room on my credit card. Called the Hotel and the representative and she told me you cant cancel under 48 hours, so beware if there is any doubt about you arriving don't book and give them your credit card. The representative said she would have her supervisor call me but she never did.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family