1,739 results
All reviews kids quest feathers cafe colorado river private beach movie theater bullhead city panda express rv park food court pool casino mojave bingo slots arcade vegas las
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Can't really fault this place for the price paid. Very old style place with large out dated rooms and fittings. The whole property smells of smoke. Large pool area. Very cold pool. Clean enough. Good value seafood buffet. Poor bars. We just stopped for one night on trip from Palm Springs to Vegas. That was enough.

Stayed: October 2017
2  Thank Hugh R
Doug S, Manager at Avi Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Hugh, everything you mentioned in your post is already being addressed. Room remodels are under way, the the AC units are being replaced tomorrow. This should make drastic improvements to the property.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Well we were suppose to head home from Laughlin but we stop at the Avi for quick gamble before we left. But unfortunately, our friends convinced us to stay another night. So we went to the front desk, waited in line forever on a Monday afternoon. They are slow and have no personality. Got our room walked down the ice box hallaway with dirty carpets, just disgusting. Got to my room checked my sheets , seemed to be clean. Next stop the bathroom, flipped open the toilet seat and what do I see? Blood on the seat , why me??! I was to tired to change rooms with a sprained ankle so I called house keeping to clean this mess thank goodness is was just for a night. They did come with in minutes but the maid never used gloves to clean that mess. Just Gross. But whatever its not my body. I will never stay here again or gamble. The Avi got me. But never again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Rebecca Q, Social Media Manager at Avi Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thank you for your candid review. We appreciate knowing how we can improve. From all of here at the Avi Resort & Casino let me express our deepest apologies for your experience. I hope some day you will give us another opportunity.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a night and were pleased with everything. The room was extremely spacious and clean. The casino offered plenty of choices when it came to slot machines, and there was a decent bad playing in the bar! We'll definitely be back.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

ABQvolcanogirl, we are happy you had a pleasant stay.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Great spot! I had a lot of fun at the pool, beach on the river, movie theater, and sports book. The seafood buffet was way better than I expected and was a great surprise. Next time I come back I would like to try the golf course and maybe some jet skis. I was excited for the poker room which ened up being the only disappointment of our stay. They didn't have any tournaments or no-limit cash games. Saw security giving some guys a hard time for recreational smoking outside maybe a goid idea to carve out somewhere for that it's a big beautiful property with plenty of space. If they had two poker tournaments a day I would make this my first choice when coming to Laughlin and is the only reason I'm not giving 5 stars. Cheers!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for the wonderful review.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

only casino we go in Laughlin, so friendly, clean, excellent food. we always like the room, who cares about the view we go there to gamble, and sight seiing in the area, always go to Ottman !! the movie theater is so convenient and the gift shop is well stocked.

Room Tip: we always take what they give us, never been disappointed.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Rebecca Q, Socail Media Manager at Avi Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review.