1,727 results
All reviews kids quest feathers cafe colorado river private beach bullhead city movie theater panda express rv park food court pool casino mojave slots arcade vegas las
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

This Hotel is aweful. Don't stay here! We had to move from our room because the room reeked of aweful order. They moved us on a different side of the hotel away from my family. That was worse as a pipe broke and we had no water. Could not shower, wash your hands or use the toilet. Vacation ruined!! We cut our vacation short and left back home. To make matters worse they still charged us for the night even though it was a not functioning room. Aweful! Aweful! Aweful!!! Negative 0 stars if they had is on the rating scale!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Rebecca Q, Social Media Manager at Avi Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Veronica, I am forwarding this to our Director of Hotel Operations. On behalf of us all at the Avi Resort & Casino, my deepest apologies for your experience.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Rooms were clean, but older. Casino, was nice and the hotel is right on the Colorado river. Nice pool, easy to get too. You can also buy Real Fireworks in gas station in the Avi Parking lot. Nice option to older run down Laughlin.

Stayed: October 2016

Thank you for the nice review.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Traveling with my daughter and granddaughter we stayed at the Avi and had a very nice time.
Kids Quest gave us the opportunity to play in the casino together and when we went to pick up my granddaughter, she didn't want to leave playing with her new friends! We will be back for sure!

1  Thank Susan M
Rebecca Q, Social Media Manager at Avi Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Avi this month for my birthday weekend, the casino it's nice they also have a lounge and eateries inside, as well as a movie theatre which is convenient if you have kids. We had dinner at the Moonshine restaurant the food was very Good! It's also nice that they have a beach area and pool. The personnel is also very friendly.

The only issue I had with this establishment is the Hotel rooms, like I mentioned we went for my birthday and it was a group of us we got 3 rooms and all 3 rooms were dirty and smelly. 1 of my parties room had hairs on the tub and the toilet was dirty. The second room the bed wasn't done and the sheets smelled, we called the front desk and they sent someone to take care of it, when the housekeeper removed the comforter she saw the sheets had blood stains she had to call management and my second party that was staying in that room was moved to a different room. Finally I get to my room and In my room the bed also had smelly sheets I also called house keeping and they replaced the sheets. I also saw how dusty the head board, lamp and couch were. The second night I assume they changed the sheets and put clean ones on but NO! They were dirty I removed the comforter and there was fake eyelashes stuck to it and the worst part is that they did not belong to us!!

That's the only problem with this place the hotel is very BADLY MAINTAINED. Rooms are dirty, dusty, and outdated.

5  Thank Andy M
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We went here for dinner the buffet is really a great place to eat.if you get the players card on Thursday night you get half price. It makes dinner and beverage 7.99. The prime rib was mouth watering. You have to try a flambay.the casino is nice,clean and not noisy. The view of the mountians,river,is spectacular

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for the wonderful review.