18,828 results
All reviews monte carlo food court monaco suite wave pool lazy river pool area free tram the blue man group spa suite other hotels new york new york strip view m life great location on the strip high floor mc casino
Reviewed 13 October 2010

One of the most disgusting places I've ever stayed. I post pictures of the bathroom which had feces everywhere. The general manager left me a message after I got home and complained....tried to complain there but was greeted with nothing but rudeness. His message was basically "got your pictures, forwarded to housekeeping, don't call me, I'll call you." I also filed a report with the Board of Health. I am a nurse and this place is dangerous!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank macarn
Reviewed 13 October 2010

I haven't stayed at the Monte Carlo for quite a long time. I think the last time was probably 2002. That time the hotel was nice and clean. This time I was kind of dissapointed. With all the other nice hotels in Las Vegas, on the strip, Monte Carlo really has to up its game and renovate the rooms.

Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shaqquitta
Reviewed 12 October 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Monte Carlo for two nights back in July. It was one of the cheapest places on the strip, but the room was clean and not too outdated/shabby as some cheaper places on the strip can be. Generally the staff was nice and attentive and the pool area was really nice, especially the lazy river! Another big plus is that it is in a great location to get to the new City Center and is more or less in the middle of the strip, but it's not a terribly long drive to get to the airport.

My one complaint is the resort fee that is tacked onto your reservation, which I think was an additional $20/night for services that we never really used.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2010

Stayed three nights at the Monte Carlo at the end of September.

The positives...
Check in and check out were smooth and problem free.
The room was perfectly fine. Comfortable. Spacious. Clean.
A bit of a view of the strip.
Pool area was very nice.
Great buffet. We got the full day buffet package on day one for around $30 per person
Secure in room safe to store all of your winnings

The negatives...
Prepare to pay the resort fee of roughly $13 per night.
No mini fridge in the room.
The gym (if you care to use it) is tiny

Overall, a positive stay. This hotel does not have all of the glitz of other properties further up the strip but was a good home base during our stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2010

Stayed at Monte Carlo for 7 days and can't imagine a better value in the heart of the strip. This being my 6th trip to Vegas, but first time staying in this area, I didn't know how convenient it would be. Great staff, rooms were clean, and casino was what you would expect. Only complaint is you can hear everything going on from outside your room. Whether it was somebody running water, or a party going on downstairs, you could hear it.....It wasn't enough to keep us awake, but if you're a light sleeper, it could be an issue.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple