Park MGM Las Vegas
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$388
US$210
Official Site
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$272
US$146
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$203
US$125
US$85
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$180
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$97
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Orbitz.com
17,335 results
All reviewsfood courtmonaco suitewave poollazy riverpool areafree tramthe blue man groupspa suiteother hotelsnew york new yorkstrip viewm lifegreat location on the striphigh floortrip to vegasmcbellagio
Reviewed 6 April 2012

What an amazing experience - love the hotel! John Quinn is a rockstar - I would highly recommend him as your executive host! The front desk staff is execellent! The rooms are very clean and the casino was so much fun.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2012

My husband and i stayed here for two nights and enjoyed our stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was a nice size as well as the bathroom. The only issue i had was a couple of the hand towels had stains? That didnt make me want to use them. The hotel was easy to get around and close to alot. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Melli244
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Stayed here while in town for a wedding. The pool is great, the lazy river and free float rentals are all worth it. Get down there early to get a spot or rent a cabana.... this pool has great food and decent prices on buckets of beer. The hotel is nice, the rooms are big and updated... I like being on this end of the strip and I really like this hotel. The restaurants at the front facing the strip allow for great people watching!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank hms4uk
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Check in was fine, I paid upfront for the resort fee, discounted from $20 to $15 as it had been at the time I booked. I was allowed to check in just after 11am friday morning which I though was great being the start of the weekend!

There was no wifi, no TV, no water each day, no coffee! Just what I was paying this resort fee for? After 3 technicians and no luck restoring my facilities oh and wasting 2 precious hours in Vegas i was still back at square one! On my third night I was offered another room, same spec on a higher floor. That's fine, this is Vegas perhaps they'll comp a show, or restaurant for my wasted time and inconvenience. Like hell, no apology, an offer of refunding resort fee for 2 days was the best I could hope for, after complaining to the manager It was upped this to 4!!!! Add in a air conditioning generator problem and 1 sleepless night before my flight home, my time here was not a great experience. Would they offer me a late check out to compensate, no! Not even that it was a Tuesday check out... Great service thank you Monte Carlo!!!

The room was basic and cramped after being at the Elara for 4 nights. There was a combined bath/shower with an old curtain, hair dryer, iron, safe and clothes horse.

Ive stayed at a lot of strip hotels and most MGM group hotels, including MGM, Luxor, Excalibur....this room was the poorest!

The pool was small, the lazy river a waste of time and the loud pool games and volleyball enough to put off any family!

The only blessing the food court, Starbucks for a morning coffee and Brand Steakhouse. The buffet was ok, offering combined brunch & dinner at a discount.

All in all I'd leave Monte Carlo, there are plenty of other similar priced hotels that offer better service and nicer rooms!

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Barti_Ddu
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I stayed here 4/2-4/5 and had an amazing time. The hotel is more plain than some, but beautiful and clean. Our room had a view of the pool and was clean and quiet. The beds were super comfortable as well. Yes, the bathrooms are a little dated, but no big deal for the price you pay and the location on the strip! Hopefully, you are not in the bathroom or room for that matter too long...
The casino was awesome and had one of the best atmospheres of all that we visited. The cocktail servers were always around and we never waited too long for service.
The pool/lazy river was fabuolous and the music they played was great.
We really enjoyed our stay and would reccomend this hotel to anyone looking for a great stay at a reasonable price.

Room Tip: Non-smoking 15th floor.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends