Park MGM Las Vegas
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$127
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$227
US$129
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$123
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$107
US$67
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$232
US$193
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$190
US$146
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

US$189
US$144
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$123
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$247
US$203
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$285/night.

Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

17,673 results
All reviewsmonte carlofood courtmonaco suitewave poollazy riverpool areafree tramthe blue man groupspa suiteother hotelsnew york new yorkstrip viewm lifegreat location on the striphigh floorcasino floormc
Reviewed 6 March 2012

I love going to Las Vegas but have not stayed in the Monte Carlo for over a year. The front desk service person who checked us in was awesome (I really wish I could remember her name to thank her!) She gained the resort an extra half star in my opinion. The property is starting to show its age, the rooms were average but they really could use a complete make over. The casino area is also average, on the plus side there were plenty of (obviously) slot machines and video poker/blackjack. Once the show lets out the noise and music really ramps up for about an hour, so be prepared.... The cafeteria was a huge disappointment, we used to love the food there and truly looked forward to it. Last year and this you can tell that there is new management/owners??? Bottom line was that the food was too expensive for what it was, if it did not have a captive audience of hotel guests- it would probably go out of business.

Room Tip: During spring break definitely avoid a room overlooking the pool if you want some "quiet time". The music is on full blast and was loud enough to keep us awake, even with new ear plugs in....
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2012

My wife and I just spent a week at the Monte Carlo. Overall our stay was good but we had enough little problems that it became annoying.

We originally booked a Monaco Suite and requested a strip view. When we arrived there were no high floor strip view rooms available so they offered a 3rd floor Monaco Suite instead. I was not willing to accept this so they offered a mountain view on the 22nd floor but said they would call the next day when a strip view opened up so we could move. O.K. fine one night I could live with. After a few trips back and forth to the front desk for key cards that would not work we finnaly got settled in. The mountain view was actually a view of the freeway and In N Out Burger! Not what I had in mind for a Vegas view but waited patiently for the call to be moved to a better room. 24 hours later still no call so back to the front desk again to stand in the long lines waiting to see what the deal was. Apparently nothing opened up so they just decided to not even bother calling us. I told them I was not too happy with how things have been going so far and requested an upgrade to a better room. After the front desk talked to manager they offered to put us in a Spa Suite on the 24th floor with a Strip View. Finally we could relax and enjoy our stay!!

The Spa Suite we stayed in was incredible and much better than the Monaco Suite we were in the first night. The Spa Suite we were in looked to be recently updated and was in great shape. (I posted photos in the pic section) We loved the view and sitting in the spa overlooking the strip lights was awesome. The shower was tiled, enclosed in glass and very huge. We also had a nice bar area with sink along with a stereo, refrigerator, and coffee maker. Everything we needed except for maybe a microwave.

Pros....

Great value for what you get in a room.

Location is perfect and in the middle of all of main action on the strip.

Beds and pillows are by far the most comfortable I have ever had in a motel room.

We didn't gamble much but loved the casino. Not so large like some of the others and not so smoky. Although there is a strong smell of perfume which did not bother me.

The place is very clean and organized.

Everybody we dealt with that worked there was extremely friendly and helpful.

Had free WIFI everywhere on the property. (part of resort fee I assume)

There was a wide range of food options on the property. Subway, McDonalds, Sbaro Pizza, Starbucks and a few others if you want cheaper options. We thought the buffet was pretty good for the price, the Cafe was excellent. Heard good things about Diablo's Cantina, Brand Steakhouse and Dragon Noodle Chinese restaurant but didn't get a chance to eat there.

Avis car rental desk onsite. Was very easy to rent a car for a day if you choose.

Cons...

Our 3rd night there after a very late night we were woken up from a dead sleep very early in the morning by what sounded like a hammer pounding on the wall above our bed and shortly after very loud speaking in spanish and very excessive noise from the next room. Contacted front desk and they apologized after telling us workers were replacing carpet in that room. I stressed my displeasure with this and made it very clear I was not happy. They offered to remove my resort fee for 2 nights which I accepted since workers were done that same day anyway.

Walls are very thin especially if you have an adjoining door the the next room.
The last two nights of our stay a family with at least one very young child moved into that same room. The kid was constantly screaming and the adults had to be the noisiest most inconsiderate people I have ever heard. Absolutely no respect for others. Never could understand why people bring young children to Vegas. Good thing we had a stereo in the room to drown them out. At this point we only had one more night so I didn't bother to complain since they were quiet after 10:00 P.M.

Avoid d.vino for Italian food. We ate there our first night there. Spent $60 for two and were not pleased with the quality. Spaghetti was the worst I ever had. Chicken Parmesan was very dry.

Other than a few problems we actually really enjoyed our stay. I know that sounded like way too many problems but they were more than willing to work with us to compensate us in some way. These are the details they need to improve on and if they do it will make this a much better place to stay. I thought the price I paid was excellent compared to others nearby considering the location but will more than likely look elswhere in the future unless they offer me a really good deal to stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dewey500
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Service poor, staff in casino very rude, 12 day stay, only light in ceiling didn't work, remote control for TV didn't work, and didn't get fixed at all in 12 days even after several complaints!!!!!, bed linen didn't get changed in 12 days, apparently you had to request that. Bath drained very slowly, so showers had to be quick before bath overflowed. If you can get this hotel VERY cheap then its worth your stay because it has a great location, if not go elsewhere.

Room Tip: Rooms facing carpark are noisy till 10pm because of rollercoaster in New York New York
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Grace N
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Stayed 2 nights. Public areas were clean and fairly well maintained. Room was clean. However, several items needed maintenance. Bulb out in the bathroom, bathroom sink drained slowly. Guess housekeeping doesn't talk to maintenance! Beds were fine, Internet was useable, etc. Service at the desk and restaurants were fine.
Frankly, not a bad stay. The property is looking a little dated but it was less crowded than some of the larger/newer casinos on the strip. For the price, I thought it was fine.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I usually stay at mgm resorts and out of them i have stayed at mgm (ultimate las vegas favorite), monte carlo and bellagio. Also I have stayed at the Paris hotel but it is not part of mgm.

This hotel was okay, not that great. Casino was okay, room was not as nice as other hotels, and the overall hotel is just average. I wouldn't plan to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family