This hotel blew my mind. Every day I woke up amazed at the luxury of the room and the amazing view! (Venitian Tower) It is the most spacious beautiful room I have ever stayed in, it was like living in a dream, I highly recommed this hotel, but with a few small conciderations you might want to make;
1. There are two main pool areas, the small pool in the venetian tower(these pools are in the shade pretty much all day) and the main pool area-this connects to the Palazzo pools so if you want sun shine/warmth- (last week it was only hot enough to sit out 5 days out of 7- but on hot days it was beautiful,) you will need to go to main pool area this is where the 'day club' for one of the nightclubs is- think loud basey music all day, not really that relaxing, it was loud enough to hear through the headphones of my iPod and made the pool more lively than relaxing, with lots of hip young things walking through the sunbathing area to the club, just something to be aware of.
2. The south bound bus stop outside the Venetian is currently closed and will be for next couple weeks, the nearest stop is outside Wynn opposite fashion show mall, which is a 15-20min walk from Venetian, not much you can do but again just good to know.
Some tips I wish I’d known- check weather at this time of year some hot days with freezing nights-check to see if you will need a jacket. Also if you are a shopaholic like me check for a cooler day to do south outlet as it is outside and gets hot. - get your coupons! If you buy tickets at tixts for tonight keep stubs and next day you don’t have to queue again just walk right up to counter. Freemont Street is amazing and go to billions to get your free photo taken with one million dollars! If you are looking for a cheap breakfast nearby Dennys next to Sephora- short walk and speedy efficient service! Have a great trip!
One more thing- this might just have been me but every casino I went to had a big problem accepting my UK driving licence as ID even the Venetian which was extra annoying seeing as I was their guest, on my last night I got really fed up with being rejected from the tables so went to speak to the security manager- he told me I just needed a bracelet from the security desk to show my ID had been approved and then I was free to play without being turned away- something I found quite embarrassing considering I went to Vegas to celebrate my 30th!-Wish I had known that at the beginning of the week! You just go to the security desk they check the ID then give you a tag-simple!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE WORLD'S MOST EXTRAORDINARILY DESIGNED HOTEL Every major Las Vegas guidebook recommends Center Strip casinos. The Venetian is located at one of the most exciting crossroads of the Strip, putting you within walking distance of the biggest attractions on The Strip. We guarantee the lowest prices for our suites can always be found directly on the Venetian website. When you book direct: • We are 100% sure you will never find a better rate anywhere else. • We are 100% sure we will never lose your reservation. • You will have priority access to our best rates moving forward. Plus, we guarantee: • The lowest possible rates, our partners are obligated by contract to follow our pricing rules. • Access to the best selection of suites and offers • Access the best service, located on-property • Access to Grazie, our loyalty program • Free Cancellations and Modifications* ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your The Venetian Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venetian Resort Las Vegas
- Venetian Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Venetian
- The Venetian Las Vegas