“AMAZING!”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 11 April 2012

This hotel blew my mind. Every day I woke up amazed at the luxury of the room and the amazing view! (Venitian Tower) It is the most spacious beautiful room I have ever stayed in, it was like living in a dream, I highly recommed this hotel, but with a few small conciderations you might want to make;

1. There are two main pool areas, the small pool in the venetian tower(these pools are in the shade pretty much all day) and the main pool area-this connects to the Palazzo pools so if you want sun shine/warmth- (last week it was only hot enough to sit out 5 days out of 7- but on hot days it was beautiful,) you will need to go to main pool area this is where the 'day club' for one of the nightclubs is- think loud basey music all day, not really that relaxing, it was loud enough to hear through the headphones of my iPod and made the pool more lively than relaxing, with lots of hip young things walking through the sunbathing area to the club, just something to be aware of.

2. The south bound bus stop outside the Venetian is currently closed and will be for next couple weeks, the nearest stop is outside Wynn opposite fashion show mall, which is a 15-20min walk from Venetian, not much you can do but again just good to know.

Some tips I wish I’d known- check weather at this time of year some hot days with freezing nights-check to see if you will need a jacket. Also if you are a shopaholic like me check for a cooler day to do south outlet as it is outside and gets hot. - get your coupons! If you buy tickets at tixts for tonight keep stubs and next day you don’t have to queue again just walk right up to counter. Freemont Street is amazing and go to billions to get your free photo taken with one million dollars! If you are looking for a cheap breakfast nearby Dennys next to Sephora- short walk and speedy efficient service! Have a great trip!

One more thing- this might just have been me but every casino I went to had a big problem accepting my UK driving licence as ID even the Venetian which was extra annoying seeing as I was their guest, on my last night I got really fed up with being rejected from the tables so went to speak to the security manager- he told me I just needed a bracelet from the security desk to show my ID had been approved and then I was free to play without being turned away- something I found quite embarrassing considering I went to Vegas to celebrate my 30th!-Wish I had known that at the beginning of the week! You just go to the security desk they check the ID then give you a tag-simple!

2  Thank wickedtan
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with the appropriate department heads, so they may in turn, share your wonderful compliments with their team members. I am confident that each department will delight in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay and we all look forward to your return.

Guest Relations
The Venetian|The Palazzo

Write a ReviewReviews (25,941)

Reviewed 11 April 2012

Traveled with my wife and 1.5yr old child. Great size room and very clean where we stayed in the venezia tower on the 6th floor. I read all the reviews about a long walk to their rooms, but even the venetian tower was close when we explored the hotel. The only disappointing thing was that our room did not have the electric shades, which cheapen our experience, and that the paper was not delivered to our room as part of the resort fee. We did walk to the gym to check it out and which was very nice. We would have used it if we had not walked so much. My wife ate at the spa cafe once for a tasty, healthy meal.

Room Tip: You can take the venezia tower by the check-in counter to the venetian tower while avoiding the casi...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank bdutra
Reviewed 11 April 2012

Great rooms, great service. Of the 7 hotels I've stayed in on the strip, this one is the nicest and the service is first rate. (One afternoon the clock alarm next door went off and there was no one in the room. I called the front desk and maintenance was there almost before I hung up the phone.) But, beware the $20 per day resort fee. It includes wi fi, which is good and a newspaper, which you have to go to a coffee shop to get. It also allows access to the fitness center but, if you don't use it, you wind up with a very expensive USA Today.

Reviewed 11 April 2012

This place looks 4 star and operates on a 2 star level. Some outlets, a phone and switches didn't work and it took 2 calls to get them to reply. Housekeeping basically makes your bed and that's it. The bathroom counter looked worse after they left. We actually had to call and ask for soap when we got there. Oh, and the maid barging in at 10:00 pm for " turndown service" was exceptionally suspicious. Enter at your own risk.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Laura R
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your recent stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo. I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian |The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay. It concerns me deeply to learn that the condition of your suite did not reflect a level of exceptionality.

Again, I extend my apologies and hope that this atypical experience does not deter you from visiting us in the future. Please feel free to contact our guest relations office directly if you wish to further discuss.

Kirsten Dimond
VP of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 11 April 2012

We stayed there for 3 nights during Easter long weekend. Since we are traveling on a budget, we didn't get any room service or room update. our room is on 19th floor, it's very clean. We were happy about the room and we enjoyed the swimming pool.

2  Thank sophiema88

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Guest Relations