All reviews local casino movie theater food court oyster bar off the strip minute drive cocktail service table games showroom gambling bingo players
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I just finished staying here for 3 nights. This is an Awesome Hotel is you enjoy gambling. The casino is enormous with thousand of machines to choose from, many table games, and a great sports/race book. The cocktail service was fast and proficient. The room was very clean and comfortable, no complaints. There were people smoking in the casino, but it was no more smoking than any other casino. They also had a non-smoking section in the casino. I had all of my meals at their food Court(Capriotti's, Panda Express, Fat Burger, Wing Stop, Starbucks) and the food was great. I spent all of my time gambling in the casino and had a blast. The Off-Strip properties like this one have much better payout percentages than the Strip. I brought back quite a bit of money and saw others winning as well. I will definitely return to this great place.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Tobin L
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ate at the cafe, it was awful, food was cold, service was dismissive. The hash browns were really old and cold, cook tried to hide it under the wrong toast. Waitress let us know she would make an exception and send the food back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Happiness388143
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Let me walk you through my experience. We get to the parking lot and there is no clear signage directing you to hotel entrance. We drive around for a while and realize the entrance is through the parking garage. We get in and it is super smoky. You have to walk through the casino section to get to the elevators. At least the front desk guy was nice. So we get to the hotel room and it's smoky in there as well, even as a NON SMOKING ROOM. No minifridge, no coffee maker, just bare bones. Bathroom is tiny. View out the window was of the hotel rooftop. Sheets had holes in them. We found a dollar bill behind bed, a my little pony toy, and various other stuff that hadn't been picked off floor. Sticky chair. Mold in window and tub. Will not ever stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Emily M
Reviewed 13 March 2018

We stayed for a soccer tournament mid March. The hotel had received notice via phone to cancel our first of three nights and they did not do it. They would not refund us the first night's rate even though nobody was there and it was to be canceled. Room was very bare bones. Poor lighting, wifi was very slow, bathrooms were tiny and had no ventilation fans. Room service kept opening our door because they couln't get us a 'do not disturb' sign for our door. Ice machine was busted and we were constantly lined up on other floors waiting for ice. The elevators were the slowest I've ever seen. The room was clean and beds were ok. Overpriced for sure all things considered. We won't stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeremy M
Reviewed 3 March 2018

The rooms were clean and spacious. The price and "resort fees" were reasonable. WI-FI worked fine. I could smell cigarette smoke and hear a dog yapping in the hallway. A little far from the strip. Lots of locals. Love the Oyster Bar and restaurants are reasonably priced. Easy parking.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple