27,338 results
All reviews julian serrano high tech corner suite touch screen city view remote control modern hotel other hotels sky suites mini bar floor to ceiling windows amazing hotel fitness center long walk resort fee trip to vegas room key
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I've stayed @ Aria for 5yrs in a row for business conferences. Each time, I remain impressed with their staff - from check-in, to casino floor, to bars and service. Rooms are always comfortable clean and spacious. The cabanas at the pool are well stocked, cool on warmer days, and comfortable. The property is meticulously maintained. Each restaurant is delicious and will not disappoint you, from the variety in atmosphere, food and drink. Love Jewel Nightclub!

Just wish they would lower the value on tables more during the day.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
MGM_Resorts, Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Maggie,

Thank you for your treasured feedback regarding your return visit to ARIA Resort & Casino for business conferences. I am elated to hear that our property and the paramount service of our staff left you with such an everlasting impression. Moreover, it is gratifying to learn that our spacious guestrooms, gourmet cuisines, and exciting ambiance at JEWEL Nightclub created favorable perceptions for you. At ARIA, we aim to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted to know we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your review, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Love this place. Beautiful and just far enough away from the strip. Rooms incredible. Service great. comp policy for drinks was way too restrictive. Not enough table games open. Clearly trying to replace people with machines.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Joseph,

Thank you so much for choosing ARIA as your resort destination. I am overjoyed that you were enthralled by our elegant guestrooms and award-winning service of our devoted staff. Please know that your feedback regarding table games in the Casino and comps for beverages will certainly be considered for future enhancements. Thank you again, and I look forward to hosting you in the future.

With pleasure,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Booked a Dlx Queen room for my family of 4 which is 2 queen beds - there was more than enough room. The quality of the rooms and bathrooms are exceptional, electronic blinds, comfortable beds and lots of space to spread out. The swimming pools are very nice, although my kids would have loved a slide or something else at the pool. The Thai restaurant had amazing green curry and we also enjoyed the pizza to go. Parking is a bit steep at $18 per night and I would recommend buying your own water outside of the hotel. It's expensive and the tap water doesn't taste very good at all. One complaint is that there is no tea / coffee making facilities inside the room, for a 5 star hotel I find this quite strange. Starbucks is located downstairs with inflated prices on their products ($4.95 for a tall latte). Great location close to New York New York and I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
MGM_Resorts, Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review about your visit to ARIA Resort & Casino. I am delighted to hear our luxurious guestrooms, lavish leisure facilities, and preferred location on the Strip were suitable for your vacation needs. Additionally, it is gratifying to hear that you were able to enjoy the authentic Thai fare at Lemongrass and appetizing pizza offerings at Five50 Pizza Bar. Please know that your feedback in reference to required fees and the pricing for certain offerings at our resort will certainly be considered for future enhancements to our resort. Thank you again, and I look forward to seeing you and your family in the near future.

All my best,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I stay here now when in town for work. I like the rooms - good layout for working and relaxing - and no complaints about my stays overall. Good selection of restaurants both on the property and within walking distance.

Gambling is not really my thing but the atmosphere for gaming seemed more lively at some of the other properties that I wondered through.

Not unique to the Aria but the resorts in Vegas need to ditch the resort fee charge and just bundle everything into a single room rate.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing ARIA as your resort destination. I am overjoyed to see you appreciated and admired our resort so much that you felt compelled to post a review on TripAdvisor. It is wonderful to know that our resort’s preferred location on the Strip and array of gourmet meal offerings created favorable impressions for you. Our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you again, and I would be elated to welcome you back.

Graciously,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We stayed six nights this trip in a standard king room. Very quiet stay, great room services, very clean. The bed mattress is ready to replace however linens just right, pillows too. Closet lights not working and frankly would not have known there was a light present if the automatic door switch was not visible. Light not needed anyway. In-room TV software (room controls and services) appears to have been upgraded since our last visit (8 months) a little faster and easier to use. Media panel worked well as did everything else pretty much. Great stay! Will be back.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your return visit to ARIA on TripAdvisor. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. It is wonderful to know that our resort’s tranquil environment, groundbreaking in-room technology, and immaculate ambiance created favorable impressions for you. Please know that your feedback in regards to the mattress and closet lights in your guestroom have been forwarded to the appropriate areas for future enhancements. The needs of our guests are certainly our top priority and we are glad this is apparent in the quality of service you received. We value your patronage and certainly hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.

With pleasure,