27,872 results
All reviews julian serrano high tech corner suite city view modern hotel remote control sky suites other hotels mini bar floor to ceiling windows amazing hotel fitness center long walk resort fee trip to vegas planet hollywood mandalay bay
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel was never going to be small or personal set in the centre of Las Vegas & it is big & impressive but has no personality or charm & they've forgotten the basics of hospitality in their efforts to impress!! To get to the checking in desk you have a 10 minute walk, with your cases from the car park through the casino! Once here they charge you an extra $150 for 2 nights their facilities you don't want & to park the car for 2 days & hold €300 deposit for incidentals (which will take 3 working days to refund after we leave!)
The room is large, clean & modern with touch button iPad control unit for opening curtains, setting the mood lighting etc, all well & good but no tea or coffee making facilities, & it even costs €25 a day just to put your own things in the fridge, so you can't even chill a bottle of your own water or keep medicines cool!! Over priced, over gimmicked & I'm dreading checking out tomorrow to see what incidentals we've inadvertently spent, maybe there's a snoring charge too!!

3  Thank Andrea B
ARIA R, Director of Guest Experience at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear Andrea,

Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor. While I appreciate you choosing to spend your trip with us at ARIA, I regret that we did not meet your expectations in all facets of your stay. Please know that in the future, you can certainly drop off your luggage at our accommodating Bell Desk when you pull onto property, and they will conveniently deliver your bags to your guestroom once you are checked in. In addition, we disclose our Incidentals Policy on our website, as well as all other third party booking engines, so our guests are fully aware of this authorization before they arrive. Please know your observations are greatly appreciated and have been thoroughly documented. Thank you again, and I hope you will grant us another opportunity to demonstrate our award-winning standards in the future.

Best regards,

Upside:
If can get a bargain (around 100usd/night, excluding resort fee), I value it's a good deal and pretty cool experience to stay in Aria. Professional and pin point staff. Plenty of gaming area (crazy 4 poker, ultimate Texas holdem), but table limit tend to be a bit higher compare to neighbor hotel/casino. Nice live music bar nearby hotel elevator. And great dessert bar also nearby hotel elevator.

Downside: need to walk about 5-8mins to the strip street (depends how fast u walk). No free parking even I stay there (not included in my package I guess) 15usd/day

Date of stay: May 2017

Dear Aaron,

Thank you for the heartfelt review on TripAdvisor. It is truly my pleasure to read how our accommodating staff helped to provide a memorable experience while you were here. I am also pleased that you enjoyed the live music at our Lift Bar just steps away from our vibrant casino. ARIA strives to provide lasting memories for our guests, and your feedback reassures me that we are on the right track. Thank you again, and it would be my pleasure to welcome you back for more delightful visits in the future.

With appreciation,

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I honestly couldn't fault this hotel.... and I would rate it as one of the best I've stayed at in Vegas.

Check in can get crazily busy but we arrived early in the morning so were not affected.

The room was spacious and well maintained as was the bathroom.

We paid extra for a view of the strip which was a nice touch, something I would recommend.

The casino was great and has everything you expect. The croupiers were friendly and often added to the gaming experience.

The pool area is fantastic but it can get busy.

The only negative is the onsite pub "Tod English" has changed its happy hour policy which is a shame! Now only a handful of drinks/snacks are discounted opposed to all drinks previously.

The complex is huge so be prepared to walk.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at ARIA Resort & Casino. It is gratifying to know about the immense satisfaction you encountered with our luxurious guestrooms and stunning views. I also enjoyed reading how the award-winning Five Diamond service provided to you by our Table Games team helped elevate your overall experience. We work hard in taking care of our guest’s every whim, and your experience demonstrated our commitment in achieving that ideal. Thank you again, and I cannot wait to welcome you back for another exceptional stay in the near future.

With gratitude,

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

The room and hotel are nice. But the Alibi bar on the casino floor charges $9 for bottled water, and will not offer tap water. That's just insane. Come on, guys. Be less greedy, especially when it's 107F outside.

1  Thank KenInSanJose

Dear Ken,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor. I regret to hear about your disappointment in our resort’s beverage pricing. Please know all of your comments are very important to us and provide our team with valuable information about our resort offerings. It would be my honor to share your feedback with the appropriate areas. Thank you again, and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to ARIA in the future.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed here form a week with my mam and sister. The hotel was lovely, room fabulous very clean couldn't fault it. Food is expensive but I guess that's just Vegas. Staff were very nice . Only to use the fridge cost 25$ a day which I thought was excessive due to the heat that meant you required to buy water 4-5 times a day.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for selecting ARIA as your resort destination in Las Vegas. We have worked hard to establish a setting that promotes comfort and luxury for our guests. I am overjoyed hearing that our efforts, as exemplified by our resort’s ambiance and lavish guestrooms, allowed you to fully embrace yourself in our relaxing oasis. All of your comments are deeply appreciated, and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the near future.

Best regards,