27,845 results
All reviews julian serrano high tech corner suite city view modern hotel remote control sky suites other hotels mini bar floor to ceiling windows amazing hotel fitness center long walk resort fee trip to vegas planet hollywood mandalay bay
Reviewed 21 March 2016

My husband and I stayed at Aria for a friends wedding. It was our first time staying as the hotel was in close proximity to the other guests and we wanted to try something new as we have been going to Vegas annually for the past 20 years. Our first impression was it quite a huge complex of buildings but easy to get to the front reception. Our room was not ready (even though we had early check-in) and they suggested to sit in the lounge as it wouldn't be a very long wait. So we went to the lounge which is just across from the reception area...and we waited and waited for a server to help us out. So after 15 minutes we went to the bar where we were literally "shooed" away and they did not want to take our order. Finally a server showed up and the service was pretty slow (all around us too). After an hour of waiting our room was ready which was very clean, modern and spacious. We had a city view which was a bonus. The hotel is a huge footprint and it took a bit to navigate. We spent time at the pool (quite the maze to get there) however very large and lots of lounge chairs (get there early though). The concierge was very helpful in booking some shows for us. I would definitely try to stay there again as the hotel offered us some discounts (and continues to) once we voiced our dissatisfaction in our wait.

Date of stay: May 2015
1  Thank Kolumba125
MGM_Resorts, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2016

Dear Charlotte,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. It is rewarding to hear that you enjoyed our scenic pool deck, and also were impressed with the exceptional service provided to you by our world-class Concierge. While I am elated that your overall stay was enjoyable, I do apologize for the inconveniences you encountered upon arrival. However, I am pleased to see that your disappointments were properly rectified and this did not take away from your stay. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you in the future.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

I just got back from an anniversary trip, and i was very happy with our stay at Aria. I upgraded our room at check in which landed us in a low floor Tower Corner Suite for a reasonable price. The room was clean and very well appointed. Carpets in the hallways are starting to show age and has tears at seams but it hardly distracts from the overall luxury the place exudes. Service was by far the best i have had from any of the MGM properties. I mean like employees stopping and putting there back to the wall and waiting for you to pass before continuing kind of service! Checkout was the only lack in service i experienced. The bill wasn't what i expected (slightly higher) and the woman a the counter refused to help me understand the charges and would only stare at you or ask if you wanted in put on the credit card or not. I have to think this was a fluke as everyone else i encountered bent over backwards to be kind. Drink service was plentiful and quick as compared to other MLife properties as well. Easy to navigate inside though it does sit a bit back from the strip. Room was silent even though i was on the 3rd floor. I would certainly stay there again on my next trip.

Dear Brent and Jamie,

Thank you for selecting ARIA to be a part of your special occasion. It is wonderful to read that our lavish Corner Suites, amiable staff, and attentive Casino Beverage service will entice you to return to our property. However, I apologize for the disappointments you experienced during your check-out. Please know that your comments will be shared with the appropriate management team for further review. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

Remarkable view from room, amazing amenities ; will stay again for next pleasure trip w/ wife, was there on business this trip. Great staff, especially concierge and bell staff. Wonderful service in the Café and Sundries store. Overall amazing experience. The only thing I would like see improve is the check in time. 3:00 pm is too late and $30.00 early check in fee is not too attractive. A+

• Trip type: Travelled on business
MGM_Resorts, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing ARIA on your recent business trip. It is pleasing to know that you enjoyed our alluring offerings and breathtaking views. I also appreciate you recognizing the award-winning Five Diamond service you received from our phenomenal staff at our Concierge, Bell Desk, ARIA Café, and Sundries store. Moreover, your suggestions regarding our check-in policy have been well noted, and will be shared with the appropriate departments for review. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.

Many thanks,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 21 March 2016

horrible service at check in and check out . needs to be fixed asap . took 45 minutes to check in and I tried to check out in room but they never sent the copy of bill . I had to waste more of my time to call and have them complete this routine service. I would have thought the point was to get people checked in and in the casino quickly so the hotel could gain valuable revenue. guess not. not staying there ever again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank reg-mrg

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvsior. It is disheartening to hear that we did not exceed your expectations during your recent stay, and I apologize for any inconveniences you encountered with our Front Desk. Please know that I will absolutely share your feedback with the appropriate management teams for review and future improvements. Thank you again, and I truly hope for the opportunity to welcome you back to ARIA in the future.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

Aria is a very modern hotel. When we first walked into our room, all the lights turned on automatically, the curtains opened, the TV turned on to a soothing music channel...it was a very surprising welcome. Everything could be controlled on a iPad-like device. We could set an alarm that automatically turns the TV on, opens the blinds, and turn on the bathroom lights. Very cool.

Our room was on the 16th floor with a mountain view (meaning it did not face the strip). The view was fine. Even if we did get a strip view, the Cosmo would have blocked most of the strip anyways. The beds are very soft. I enjoyed that but my girlfriend preferred more firm beds. Our room has connecting doors to the room next to us. The doors could use more insulation as we could hear the couple next door at times.

I would have preferred if the lobby had wider and more direct paths to get to the hotel elevators instead of winding through slots and tables.

The restaurant options at Aria are amazing. We tried the food at Lemongrass, Blossoms, Julian Terrano Tapas, and the Aria Buffet. All were fantastic.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MGM_Resorts, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the exquisite review. I am thrilled you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and you were captivated by the groundbreaking technology in your guestroom. Additionally, I appreciate you taking the time to highlight your immense satisfaction toward our array of dining options, such as our traditional Thai fare at Lemongrass, Spanish tapas at Julian Serrano, and authentic Chinese delight at Blossom. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back to continue creating unforgettable memories.

Many thanks,