2 people are viewing this hotel
travelup.comUS$174
Agoda.comUS$208
TravelocityUS$150
1,824 results
All reviews california hotel video poker breakfast buffet fremont experience prime rib light sleeper players card table games mss noise casino las vegas gambling comps dealers slot
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2020

This was the first time staying at the hotel. We were in the casino last year and decided to try the hotel on this visit. The check in was very easy and person was very friendly. We stayed on the 3rd floor and the rooms were clean and spacious. We ate at the brewery. The food was decent. The hotel was within walking distance to Freemont Street but far enough away that you don't hear all the noise. We will stay again

3  Thank Epestka
Chris J, Manager at Main Street Station Casino Brewery Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2020

We are pleased to learn your experience was excellent! Please come back again, soon!

Reviewed 14 March 2020

Main Street station – we stayed in the RV park, it’s a parking lot near the highway with overpass above the park, in which surprisingly was not so noisy. Excellent Wifi and extremely clean and new bathrooms that is heated. The location is ideal if you wanted to be close to Fremont which is a ten min walk. Will definitely stay here again.

And their dinner buffet wqs excellent

3  Thank L8096WRsamuelc

Thank you for visiting us! We’d love to have you visit again.

Reviewed 6 March 2020

Main Street Station has been my "go to" hotel when staying downtown. Staff are always friendly. The Buffet is good and has lots of variety. Great beers at the brewery. Table rates are low and dealers were mostly engaging.

I must say that the room was a bit tired and it is time that there were renovations. Not all the lamps worked, the sink had a chip, and the tub had what looked like stains. The bed was fine. I am a deep sleeper so the trains were not a problem for me but a light sleeper might be woken by the passing trains.

I really have liked this hotel but think that it may be time for me to find a different downtown hotel in the future but will continue to play at this casino given the favorable table rates.

3  Thank psychdz
Chris J, Manager at Main Street Station Casino Brewery Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

We apologize for what seems to have been a frustrating experience while you were visiting us. We pride ourselves on excellent service. Thank you for your feedback, and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 23 February 2020 via mobile

So the good first, this casino is the perfect walking distance to everything in old Vegas. And, they have the best table rates in all of Vegas! The bad, it is a very old casino/hotel. Needs a major renovation, and the interstate is so close you are woken up all night from the vehicles and trucks driving by.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank Firemedic26
Chris J, Manager at Main Street Station Casino Brewery Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

Thank you for the review. We hope you will choose to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2020 via mobile

My wife and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary in Las Vegas. Out of all of the places we ate at and visited Main Street station was our favorite! We had a lot of fun on the floor, staff was amazing towards us! We stayed several hours and decided to go to the buffet for dinner. We enjoyed everything that had to offer at the buffet. I would highly recommend going there any time anyone is out in Las Vegas. I know I will surely give them my business on my next trip!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Blackhurst1988
Chris J, Manager at Main Street Station Casino Brewery Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2020

Thank you for the review! Happy anniversary to you and your wife! Thank you for celebrating with us at Main Street Station. We can't wait to have you back.