4,481 results
All reviews sports book off the strip vip lounge monorail stop pit boss casino vegas las bets dealers tournament deli gambling slots cabana
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Very good hotel. Nice clean rooms, helpful friendly staff. Good food choices, entertainment and many facilities. Located just off the strip, it's quiet but in easy each of everything via the monorail.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Linda,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that you found our location convenient to all of what you wanted to do in the area. We really appreciate you and we certainly look forward to your next stay with us.

Best regards,
Lulu

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Went for a vacation exchange last minute booking. First I was given an old run down, smoke infested room with dirty walls and filthy carpet. Felt like a truck stop motel, when I had paid up front for a studio suite the upgraded new room. When I called to complain that I was having breathing problems from the smell I was told I'm not in a smoking room. I had to call corporate to change rooms. The new room was nice and had no smoke smell. Now that I return home after only staying 3 days I ended up getting charged for the trucker room. I had to dispute it and was transferred to 8 different people from accounting to front desk and so on. All were incredibly rude saying I owed the night in that horrible room, when I in fact paid prior to arriving. I will never stay here ever again and I don't recommend it.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank verogaray

Thank you for your input regarding your stay. Please accept our apologies if a member of our staff was less than courteous, this is not our standard. We appreciate your comments, as it helps us identify areas in which we can improve. Guest satisfaction is our top priority and we regret that we fell short during your stay. The issues you experienced are very rare and we do hope that you will allow us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Best regards,
Lulu

Reviewed 11 September 2018

When I arrived, I valet-parked the car - didn't take too long even though they were very busy at the time. You may have a very significant wait during check in - I got lucky and hit the desk when there were only 25 people or so in line. The line moved fairly swiftly and I was checked in after about 15 minutes. The casino was busy at the time and remained so - if you like watching football games the Sports Book area was really awesome. If I'd been there for the games it would have been a great place to hang out - enormous screens and plenty of seating - even when jam packed with people.

I stayed in one of the 'recently renovated' rooms on the 25th floor. While the room was EXTREMELY quiet (hooray), I was not impressed with the 'renovations.' If you are vertically challenged, you'll like the very low cabinets and furnishings (including the easy chair), but will need a ladder to climb into bed. As a tall person, the bed was just right - except for the enormous holes in the pillowcase. Ick.

Since I was out and about during my stay, I was very surprised that housekeeping still had not cleaned when I returned VERY late to my room the second day. I called for towels and so forth the following morning, and took out the trash myself. Someone did come to straighten out the room in the late afternoon/evening.

Housekeeping did not visit my room at all on the fourth day, but I didn't bother to call for service. I did, however, call the desk to complain, but no one followed up on the complaint or offered to 'make it right' with a discount or coupon or anything.

For convenience, the monorail station is right there - so if you aren't fussy about your room and really there just to sleep (as I was), it is a decent place to stay. I did feel safe - security is all over the place downstairs and you cannot access the elevators to the rooms until after you present your card and it is checked by security. That was a huge plus. Soooo, eh. Pick your battles. If it's sleep and take off to spend time in Vegas, it's okay ... or if you're here for the Sports Book, probably pretty epic. Otherwise, I'd look elsewhere. On a final note - Uber to Fremont street was between $8-9, with extremely fast pick up.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thanks for staying with us and leaving a review about our stay. We sincerely apologize that we failed to adequately address your housekeeping needs. Your experience falls well below the quality of which we strive to provide our guests and your comments will be relayed to our housekeeping management so that we can make improvements. While your recent stay may have been less than ideal, we hope that you will provide us another opportunity to deliver the hospitality that you deserve.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I've been visiting Vegas over the last few years and have always spent a lot of money in the casino and met some nice staff . Tonight I met a friend at the bar to catch up and we bought a few drinks then played the games at the bar . There was no one else at the bar and after an hour my friend mentioned that the bar man had not approached us about a complimentary drink ,when we inquired he said he would only give me a drink if I put 20 dollars in the machine ,I'd already gambled about 30 dollars at this stage, never have I been so insulted by a bar person in a Vegas hotel that is taking my money . I'll take my money else where for the rest of my trip.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sparkyott1

We appreciate your feedback about your visit. We sincerely apologize for the service quality that you received. We expect all of our staff members treat our guests with the utmost courtesy and hospitality. Your comments will be shared with our staff so that improvements can be made. We hope to have another chance to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Went to Vegas opening of football..
Westgate is the best sports book I’ve ever been at.
Hotel is very nice off the strip.. rooms are nice .
I would of rated them a 5 star but there was no hot water in the shower..
I complained , they said someone was going to go check it out , NO HOT WATER AGAIN...
Other than that experience very nice..

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Youass

Thank you for staying with us and leaving us feedback. We apologize that your maintenance issues may not have been properly addressed. We strive to have all guests concerns accommodated as quickly as possible, and it is clear that we failed to deliver that standard of service for you. We hope that this issue does not deter you from staying with us again so that we can provide you a better experience.