New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$261
US$199
US$183
US$143
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$190
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$265
US$202
Official Site
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$176
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$271
US$226
US$211
US$157
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$306
US$241
Priceline
4,368 results
All reviewssports bookoff the stripvip loungemonorail stoppit bosscasinovegasbetslasdealerstournamentdeligamblingslotscabana
Reviewed 21 September 2017

We stayed at the Westgate for three nights. The room was spacious and very clean. The location, mere steps to the monorail station, and adjacent to the Conference Centre was excellent. The staff went above and beyond expectations to accommodate our needs. Special thanks to Cameron in VIP Services for helping to find a "last minute decision" meeting area for our group. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a floor that has been fully renovated.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your excellent stay experience at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino. We love to hear that you appreciated the resort facilities, room accommodations, and attentive staff. We do look forward to your visit the next time your travels take you to the Las Vegas area.

Nicole

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Here are the pros: The monorail stops right at the hotel. Very convenient and highly recommended. Room was clean. Pool area was nice. Our room was very inexpensive. If you call the green number and tell them you don't want housekeeping the next day, you get a $10 food/beverage coupon for that day.

Cons: For me, the worst thing about this hotel was that there are no coffee pots in the rooms. You have to go downstairs and wait in a long line at the one coffee shop for an expensive cup of coffee. Almost all hotels have coffee pots these days, and I found that very customer unfriendly. It is farther off the strip than it looks on a map. Our restaurant experience at Sids was awful. With so many late arriving hungry people, it was the only restaurant open, with one server, a lot of people and an obviously harried staff. They closed the restaurant due to lack of help while we were there. The eleveator doors are so noisy when they open,it's scary. We were cautioned at check-in not to take the room that was available next to the elevator. The elevators are also very slow. Time share presence is strong, but we weren't bothered too much. Maintenance left a mess in the hall that was still there three days later. The casino was the tightest I've ever been to. After first night, we wouldn't even gamble there.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank madjean
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our pool area, as well as the convenience of our monorail stop. We will use your feedback on our elevators and dining options to continue to improve our services and guest satisfaction. We hope to exceed all your expectations on your next visit to our property!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

While I knew that the Westgate (formerly Las Vegas Hilton) was an older hotel, I was hoping for a touch of the historic Vegas. Unfortunately, this was not to be the case. The property was clean and generally well-maintained. I stayed in the "newly remodeled"
'signature' room. The room, for being newly remodeled, had chipped paint, frayed carpet, and generally smelled like smoke.
The most disappointing part of the stay was the service. First, let me complement the valet service, which is the best in the city. Michael was prompt, friendly and greeted guests warmly. The valet service was exceptional. OK, for the front desk, the check-in line serpentine around the lobby three times. Because there were an insufficient number of persons checking in guests, the wait for check in was over 45 minutes.
I did not have regular housekeeping service although I requested it. My bed was not made nor were the towels in the bathroom refreshed and removed.
Upon check out, the computers were 'down' so I could not get a receipt. Later, the receipt was emailed to me, but was incorrect so had to return after meetings to correct the error. The staff member was new and not able to rectify the mistake so it took her and the manager another 30 minutes to remove the additional charges.
When I asked about the Resort Fee, the person at the front desk was unable to explain the fee and would not allow me to take a photo of the form that they use so that I could obtain reimbursement from my business. Overall, not friendly, generally argumentative, and not helpful.
It was not the age or condition of the hotel that bothered me most, but the level of customer service.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank D C

Thank you for taking a moment to share the issues that affected your stay at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino. We are happy to hear that you appreciated the service provided to you by our valet staff. We understand that your time is valuable, and we do apologize for any issues you may have experienced during your check-in and check-out process. We will use your feedback to continue to improve our services and guest satisfaction. We certainly hope that we have the opportunity to restore your confidence in us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Nano Kotto (Cocktail waitress)
Jessie Vasquez ( cocktail waitress)
Nancy Bartol (Dealer)
Randy Ross (Pit Boss)
Ericka, (Pit Boss) were all amazing and very friendly. Always asked how things were going, got to know us as people, not just players at the table.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Toby, thank you for the great review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time in our casino. Our staff strives to be attentive and give great service, and we are so happy to see that you experienced that. We are honored to have had the chance to serve you and look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I arrived at The Westgate Resort, after a ten hour flight from England, quite tired and in need of rest. The receptionist was unable to retrieve my booking on the computer system so, he asked me to email a copy of my confirmation to the reception manager which, I did. After nearly an hour, of flapping about, he finally checked me, my wife and two children in and took a swipe of my credit card, in case of any damages etc.
During the stay, I was most upset by a security guard telling me that, as I have children I must remain in my room!!! Why allow children into the hotel in the first place if all we can do is stay in my room!!
When we checked out, the receptionist told me that I owed the hotel money for the stay. I disagreed with her and, yet again, reminded the hotel staff, that I had prepaid for my stay on a travel website. The receptionist agreed and I left thinking nothing more of it.
A little while of getting back to England, I got my credit bill through and, low and behold, the Westgate had charged my credit card for the full stay!!!
I emailed them and told them, for the third time, that I had prepaid for my stay and why the hell had they charged my credit card?
They did reply and, asked me to send a copy of my confirmation to their accounts department, which I immediately did.
Well, I have not had any money refunded, and now, they don't even answer I emails!!
If anyone knows a good lawyer, in Las Vegas who could take up my case, please contact me as, I'm so angry it's unbelievable!!!
Overcharged and, condemned to room for the entire stay!!! What a joke!!!

Room Tip: Avoid at all costs, unless you want to be double charged!!!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family