Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$261
US$180
  • Pool
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$345
US$237
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$170
US$130
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$158
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$338
US$255
Official Site
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$164
US$329
US$280
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$158
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$303
US$259
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$560
US$502
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
All reviewssummerlin areathe breakfast areanice breakfastfree breakfastfirst floornight's sleepexcellent stayhotel staypleasant stayair conditionereasy accessconvenient locationwe've stayedvery nice hotelbed was comfortableoff the stripfreeway
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel months at a time for business. Excellent staff excellent management excellent service all the way around. They may not have a shuttle service or small stuff that much other bigger spots have but here you are treated like family and that's the bottom line. I have Uber and lyft if I need to go anywhere other than my personal vehicles I have with me at all times. Jeremy is one of the best hotel general managers I have met and many of my travels. So when I go back to Vegas always stay here. No need for the strip and all the other noise. Plenty of parking space quietness and peacefulness if not looking to party. And if you do want to party this trip is only 15 minutes away.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
LQ0173GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Summerlin Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you so much for your review and kinds words about the staff. We will certainly share your comments with them. We appreciate your business and loyalty to La Quinta and look forward to seeing you back again soon! Jeremy B.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Please see my previous comments. I am very discouraged about the whole stay and amount i spent for that. Between the water, floors, mass, and tv plus more disappointing. I would not recommend this to friends nor the ones there definetly don’t want to stay there especially for being a suite

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0173GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Summerlin Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

We're so sorry you were not happy with your stay. Please reach out to the property directly so we can address your concerns personally. We want every stay to be positive, and we apologize you experiences these issues. Please reach out to us and we hope to resolve your concerns. Jeremy B.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Nice hotel, but staff could improve. For an ADA guest, be aware of step down and up on west side of hotel. Very easy to fall even though hotel has a small warning sign posted. Not enough carry carts for arriving and departing guests.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

We're glad you enjoyed your stay. I'm not aware of any step that relates to handicap accessibility. We have ramps, parking spaces, etc. that have all been reviewed by inspectors numerous times and are all to code. If you return in the future, we can ensure that you have an accessible room and review any concerns you may have. We apologize for any issues and hope to see you back. Jeremy B.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I frequently use this hotel for my Wal-Mart runs since I live 170 miles from the nearest walmart in both directions. Unless I get a really cheap deal at a casino this is where I stay. Clean and up to date and next to the interstate so, it works well for me.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Great! We appreciate your business and recommendation. We'll see you again soon! Jeremy B.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

We have been coming here for about ten years. Two years ago they did a complete remodel and now it couldn't be better. the have a complete breakfast with more selectionsw than you and eat. The staff is so friendly.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you so much for your nice comments. We're so happy that you enjoy your stay when visiting us.
We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to having you back again soon. Jeremy B.