Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$378
US$204
Official Site
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$273
US$146
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$214
US$198
US$120
Agoda.com
  • Pool
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$270
US$226
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$107
US$67
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$236
US$192
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$113
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$146
  • Restaurant
All reviewswater saving headlarge grocery storeeating tablepoor showeron site laundrysmall outdoor poolsmall appliancesminor negativesinstant oatmealburner stovecomplimentary breakfast isbend over backwardstable with chairsexercise roomroom was cleanevery gueststrip area
Reviewed 7 April 2016

In a great location, away from the strip, but on the bus line to the strip as the bus drops you off at the Bellagio.. Hotel has been renovated since my last visit to Vegas, approximately 3 years ago. Standard renovations and improvements to this Extended Stay that you see in other hotels across the country. However, the first room I went to had something spilled on the kitchen floor and had not been mopped up. I asked for a different room and they obliged. I went to the room they gave me and checked it out and thought the tub was dirty. It wasn't, it just appears that way as the plastic coating on the tub is worn from water sitting in it and has stained it badly. It was disgusting looking and the front desk offered to get me a bath mat as this was the only room available. I purchased one on my own, just for my own peace of mind. The air conditioner didn't work from day one and I called numerous times to the desk for maintenance and maintenance never showed up in the 2 weeks I stayed. I left the windows open for air the entire visit. Bed was comfortable, room was clean, enjoyed the couch so you don't have to lay on the bed the whole time you are in your room. All appliances worked in room. Only one washer worked on the 3rd floor and the second floor washers had about an inch of mud in them and needed cleaned. I had to use the washers on the first floor. Halls are extremely long, only one elevator in hotel, prepare yourself if you have a lot of luggage, you probably want to be close to elevator. Pool was never really clean enough to feel comfortable swimming in, I believe that was due to the fact of the high winds and everything that was blowing was landing in it. I think they should have a solid fence around the pool to keep debris from the parking lot blowing into the pool. Front desk staff were all extremely nice and would go the extra mile to accommodate you.

Room Tip: Ask for a room relatively close to the elevator..
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2016

The bed was uncomfortable. The walls were thin & you could hear everything going on outside your door and above you. The pool was small, dirty and never cleaned the entire time we were there. There were people loitering around the outside of the hotel. The breakfast is very minimal. The gym only has 3 cardio machines, and no weights. The overall hotel was clean, and the staff were friendly and helpful on a positive note.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2016

First I should say I've stayed at numerous Extended Stays and while they can vary in quality, this is the worst I've ever seen.

We got into Vegas a night early and our hotel on the strip was booked for the evening so we had to look elsewhere and after a brief search on a booking site from my phone found this place.

We arrived at about 10pm and checked in without issue.

Upon arrival into the room things went down hill. Everything was dingy. The couch appeared to be a decade beyond needing to be replaced. The bathroom door had a huge crack / bow in it from where it looked like someone had tried to kick it in. I said to myself "I've got to snag some pictures of this in the AM for tripadvisor."

The beds were horrible, very uncomfortable, lumpy and saggy.

The noise from outside was unreal. Guests above us, beside us, running down the halls. It was like a dang frat house except instead of college kids it was all sorts of degenerates and possible drug addicts.

Within 2 hours we checked out we couldn't take it anymore. I wouldn't pay $40 a night for this place, let alone the $130~ they charged. I did get a refund though hotels.com

Sorry about no pictures, I was concerned of making it out of the motel unscathed and making sure my car wasn't vandalized either at that point.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MolonLabe1776
Reviewed 26 January 2016

Booked on discount site on a Sat eve at a fantastic price. Thought it might be a dive. No way. Just a mile from McCarren Airport it has a terrific staff, clean, spacious, fully equipped, renovated, non-smoking rooms (suites) with full refrig, stovetop, dark panel floors, etc. Complex has meeting rooms, continental breakfast, basic business facilities (free), small pool and weight room, Airport noise the norm but at least you are not under flight path. Easy to get to from I-15 out Flamingo. Hot and cold neighborhood but nice family restaurant across the street, bar/casino on one side and buffet on the other...the basics. (Small strip mall developments here and there). Very safe for me. Would check them out again every chance I get...north of airport location on discount site selection.

Room Tip: East side is away from airport flight path
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

Possibly druggies Don't Stay at any of them they've gotten really bad and they're expensive its so crazy. Not really sure how anyone is able to have a decent stay in these places its so sad to not be able to have a nice stay in an extended stay hotel anymore.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business