I’ve been coming to Vegas twice a year for a while now and it’s the Fabulous Flamingo for me every time. My most recent stay was in one of the newly renovated Fab Luxury rooms on the 26th floor. The room was clean and well-appointed and what a view. The bathroom however did need some work – very clean but in need of a face-lift. (The Go rooms are much nicer) Maid service was exceptional; my room was made up by the time I got back from breakfast every morning.
This is an older Hotel but well kept. Check-in can be long but if you are a Total Rewards card holder, you can step right up and get served quickly. The location of the Flamingo can’t be beat – smack dab in the middle of everything. I can’t comment on the food, I only used the Buffet for breakfast and it surely fit the bill for me.
I have never had a problem with service – the staff has always been attentive and extremely polite, I have always felt comfortable and safe. After reading some of the reviews posted I’m a bit confused, the Flamingo is not the Bellagio or the Cosmopolitan - it is a grand old hotel. I think Bugsy would be proud.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Nozio Netplan srl, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino