Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$272
US$146
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$388
US$210
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$85
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$144
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$97
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Orbitz.com
34,340 results
All reviewsbathroom mirrorhigh rollerstrip viewfood courtbellagio fountainsgreat location on the stripmargaritavillehabitatcasinolasgamblingdealersslotsmonorailaction
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I was very apprehensive about staying at the Flamingo after reading several reviews on this site. Unlike some of the reviewers, our check-in was quick and easy and friendly. (Later in my stay I did see very long lines). We upgraded to a "Fab" room, one of the recently renovated rooms at the Flamingo. The room was clean and "modern" i.e. sparsely decorated. The room temperature was comfortable at all times. Good bed. But..I'd advise you to keep your voices low at all times. Because we could hear every word our neighbors spoke. Which means they could hear us too, right? As anyone who visits Las Vegas know, people come and go at all times. So if you think you're going to sleep uninterrupted in your clean, comfortable room....forget it. If you're not planning on getting much sleep - it's a fine choice.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank SimpleIsBetter814
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Although this is not the most up to date place to stay on the strip, it's one of the most central hotels. Rooms are large, but price was reasonable with a package. Seems to be the only hotel where you can easily find an exit and navigate to different places in the hotel. Some of the hotels require a 2 mile walk to find anything. It is walkable to many attractions and the Deuce bus stops right outside. The casino is very livelyl Good coffee available in 3 locations that I know of in the hotel, and the bars are numerous.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank coastwanderer
Reviewed 2 March 2012

This isn't our first rodeo when it comes to Las Vegas hotels. This was the 14th different hotel we have stayed at.
What a huge disappointment. We stayed on the 27th floor in a "new" GO room over looking the pools.
Where to start? I guess most importantly was the lack of cleanliness of the room. There were coffee cup rings on the counters. The TV had a tangle of wires hanging below it. The bathroom was SMALL. Single sink. Looks as though things were thrown together in a rush.
The halls were dingy and the carpet stained.
A rat ran in front of us and up a tree when we walked up to the lobby from the street.
The only thing good about this hotel was the location.
We won't be back.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else, seriously
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank GingerBakerDunan_BC
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Stayed at the Flamingo in February as it was a sponsor hotel for an annual rugby tournament. Checked in on Wednesday night. It took me about 10 minutes from the time I walked into the lobby until I was in my room. Front desk rep was very nice and very quick. Most complaints I've seen about check in waits must be due to them checking in during peak times, and it is not a complaint that is unique to the Flamingo. Checking anywhere in Vegas on a Friday will take forever.

Ordered a GO room based on the reviews I had seen. Lots of closet and drawer space. Comfortable mattress and bedding. Good sized bathroom. Towels were good sized but not all that soft. Stayed on the 20th floor of the south building and never had to wait more than a minute or two for an elevator. Great view of the Bellagio fountains. If you stay in the south building, make sure you draw the curtains during the day. The temps were no higher than the mid 60s when I was there, but the direct sun will cook your room in a hurry. Cleaning crew was prompt and did a good job.

Sin City Brew Co is a nice spot for a couple of beers. Sports book is on the smaller side, but was adequate. Never got to any tables, but the casino seemed pretty full no matter the time of day or night. Service at the Burger Joint was a pretty slow.

Best location of a hotel in my 4 trips to Vegas. I took a cab from the airport and a round trip cab to Fremont. Other than that, I was able to walk pretty much everywhere else. I spent the least amount on cab fares this trip compared to the other 3 times I was in town. If location is one of your main considerations, this is as good of a choice as any.

Flight out was several hours after checkout time. Checked my bags in the lobby. Bag checker was very helpful and friendly when I dropped them off. Had my bags almost immediately when I returned a couple hours later. Bellman put me on a $7 shuttle to the airport instead of a $15 cab ride. Very enjoyable stay and I will look to return here on my next visit.

Room Tip: As others have said before, pick a GO room over the standard.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Casey M
Reviewed 1 March 2012

This hotel is just perfect......in the heart of it all!!!....Definitely going back!!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple